[thirteen]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[thirteen]

[harry]

"Haz! Snap out of it! We have only two days until the awards!" Selena exclaimed. It's been a week since Bridge practically blew her top and she won't talk to me, come to the flat, or even look at me when she does see me. I was currently in a studio with Selena and her backup dancers, and we were practicing our dancing and singing. We weren't doing a mixup like Bridgit, the boys, and I were doing, but we were simply performing her new single, Slow Down.

"Sorry," I said. "Just a bit preoccupied."

"Well, preoccupy yourself when both of our careers aren't on the line," she ordered. "Let's take it from the top."

The beat played and she started to sing. "Now that I have captured your attention, I wanna steal you for a rhythm intervention..."

My focused turned when the song barely started. I mean, I sang my parts and danced how I was instructed, but I didn't feel like I was really there.

Bridgit has a way of doing that to a guy.

I've called her a couple of times, and I know she ignored them because it usually rang two times and went to voicemail. Call me a stalker, but it's supposed to ring five times.

I exhaled. I don't know why I was obsessing over this...Call me a stalker again but on her Twitter page, this guy named Shane...Shane Harper has been hitting her up. A lot. And, now I'm definitely a stalker, I looked him up and they dated up until her move to New York.

Yup, I am a certified, creepo stalker.

[bridgit]

"Are you ready for me to kick your ass in 2K13?" I exclaimed, running into my apartment and switching on my PS3.

"In your dreams," Nick replied, flopping on the couch and grabbing a controller. We had finished working on the VMA performance. Luckily, Nick and I have a thing in common....since we were already awesome people, we didn't have to be extravagant with these things. All we did was learn the song and that's it. The backup dancers did their thing and we did ours...which was nothing much.

"What's your team?" I asked as we reached the multiplayer menu.

"Umm...Let's go with Heat," he decided.

"Ew." I scrunched up my nose. "I will play OKC."

"You think Oklahoma City can beat Miami?"

"Well, I don't think you can cheat as much as they do in this game. My PS3 just might explode." I threw a challenging glance his way.

"Ooh...burn," Nick responded, not even defending his 'favorite' team.

Okay, some of you may be freaking out right now that I haven't said a word about Harry yet. I mean, I should be in tears, bawling my eyes out that he kissed me and said it was nothing, but kissed me again and it was only for a public statement... But no. No Harry. No any of that.

"Hey, Bridge, do you know where my purple belt is....ookkaayy, awkward." Gem began to walk in, with nothing but her towel on. But, even when she declared the situation awkward as she spotted Nick, she didn't back out.

What confidence.

"And who is this that isn't my brother?" She asked, suddenly interested.

"This," I started. "Is Nick."

I caught Justin staring at her in...amazement, is it? More like fascination. Who believes in love at first sight? Well, this is for you.

He moved towards her, obviously forgetting the fact that she might as well be naked. Well, actually, I don't think he forgot that. "It's Jonas. Nick Jonas. 19 years old."

Gemma cocked her head to the side and grinned slightly. "Well, aren't you quite adorable? I'm Gem...Gem Styles. 20 years old."

"And very much taken," I intervened. "Go put on some clothes, Gem. The purple belt should be in my drawer."

She nodded and went to retrieve the belt and put something on that's not a towel.

"What the hell was that?" I hissed as he sat back down next to me.

"She is..."

"My ass of a fake boyfriend's sister and taken by some hot Brit guy," I told him.

"She's Harry's sister?" He asked incredulously.

"Oh what, you think that the fact that her last name is Styles is a coincidence? Wake up dude and stop falling for people just because you're single!" I hit him on the head.

"Ow!" He exclaimed and rubbed the spot where I hit. "That hurt."

I rolled my eyes. "And why are you two acting like you've met for the first time? You saw her at Harry's house."

Nick just grinned. "We've never been formally introduced."

[harry]

Finally, Selena and I were finished rehearsing. Well, not finished because in her eyes, it's not finished until we've performed.

Ugh. I love her, but damn. Live a little.

We went back to the boys' and my flat.

"When you take my hand, your face is all I see and all the walls fade to black like a movie scene. Our feets start to move whatcha do to the stinolium. It's like the perfect dance floor."

My head snapped up. "Bridgit's here?" I asked Louis, who was on his computer in the living room.

"You heard this, didn't you," he replied, showing me the screen of his computer. He was on Pandora and was listening to We're Dancing. "Why are you so obsessed with her? She won't even look at you after the stunts you've played on her."

I've told Lou everything...from the first kiss to the last and to my feelings toward her.

"I'm not obsessed," I argued. "I just hate being ignored."

"Mm," he said, obviously not believing me and I shook my head in amusement.

"Oh, and Management called," Lou added. I rose my brows.

"Finally learned that letters are sooo two centuries ago?"

"You just sounded very gay and no. Bridgit's your date for the VMAs." He grinned evilly. "Have fun."

Oh, I won't.

------

I know! It's very short! Don't kill me! I'm going to try to make Chapter 14 long. I should have it posted by Friday or Saturday.

So yeah, this was just showing that I did not forget about Selena and Justin and the VMAs.

There will be...um....a very big surprise in the next chapter.

:D

Please vote and comment!

xoxo