[nine]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[nine]

[harry]

"Where's Bridgit?" I asked, walking out of my room into the living room.

"What do you mean, 'Where's Bridgit?' It's 7 in the morning, where do you think she is?" Liam asked, munching on Lucky Charms.

"Oh, he just wants to know if the love of his life is with Nick," Zayn said, texting someone (probably Perrie).

"Haha, funny," I replied flatly. "No, I just want to know so I can introduce her to my family."

"Gem is coming?!" El asked, coming from Lou's bedroom.

"Well, yeah, she IS my sister."

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Finally! I have been telling her to come and visit us for a while! Especially since Gem is going with your mum to Paris soon! This is going to be brilliant!"

She skipped off into her room and Lou came out, staring at her strangely. "What's up with her?"

"Gem, and my mum are coming to the states later on today."

"You mean your lovely sister Gemma?" Louis asked, his eyes brightening.

A book flew out of the room and hit the back of his head.

"Sorry babe! Love you!" He apologized.

"Yes, it's cute Gem," Zayn told him, ceasing his texting.

Another book flew out and hit him on his head.

"That one was from Perrie!" El yelled.

"She has amazing aim," Lou said, laughing.

"Okay, let's refer to her as Gemma Styles: the girl that HATES our guts." I crossed my arms.

"I don't know why she hates us," Liam said. "We're fairly nice lads."

"Fairly nice lads that messed up her flat when we were on a tour in London," I reminded them.

"Oh yeah. That," Zayn replied. "Hey, where's Niall?"

"He went to go get the girls and Selena. And yes, including Bridgit," Liam added, throwing a look my way.

I groaned and stomped into the kitchen, looking for something to munch on.

"Why in the world do guys wake up so early? I hate you people," came a voice from behind me. I spun to see a grumpy-looking Bridgit.

"Guys?"

"Yeah. Nick came to my penthouse to 'practice.' Like damn."

I laughed. "You're here so you can meet my family."

"And why would I want to do that?"

"Because you want to," I replied simply. I ushered her into the living room.

"What? Are they even here yet?" She asked. I looked around the room and saw Perrie, Dani, El, the boys, and...Nick.

"What's he doing here?" I asked, a bit panicked.

"Oh, he wanted to meet your family too," Bridgit replied sarcastically.

"No-"

"Hey!" Another person entered the room.

"Selena?" Bridgit said. "Oh my god, it's you! I haven't seen you since Wizards of Waverly Place!"

"You were a great vampire...who dated my brother. But, whatever."

"Crap," Nick muttered. That comment didn't go unnoticed by Selena. She stared at him.

"What are you doing here?" She demanded.

"I'm with Bridgit. What are you doing here?"

Selena threw me a 'What were you thinking' look. "I'm with Harry."

"See? We all belong here. So now, lets get along," Liam said, interlocking arms with Dani.

Suddenly, the door opened once again.

"Mum!" I exclaimed, rushing to give her a hug. Gem followed behind her and she waved at everyone.

"'Ello!"

The boys waved back.

"So, how's life?" Gem asked. "And is that Bridgit Mendler? Selena Gomez? Nick Jonas?"

"It's crazy how you notice them, but not the rest of the famous people in the room," Lou said.

"Oh yeah! Hey Perrie!"

Louis frowned.

"Oh god, what is this, a reunion? El, I haven't seen you in forever!" Gem ran to give Eleanor a hug. When they let go of each other, she introduced herself.

"My name is Gemma but just call me Gem."

"Hi!" Bridgit tried to say enthusiastically. "I'm Bridgit, Harry's girlfriend."

"So you're the girl Haz loves so much?" She asked. I threw a glare in her direction. "What? It's true."

Bridgit laughed and I stayed silent. Goddamit, siblings are evil.

"Anyways, hi Gem!" Zayn exclaimed. She clenched her teeth. She probably disliked Zayn most of all.

"I want to stay with Bridgit," she said, ignoring him.

"Well, don't hide inside like you did last time you came to visit. We couldn't even get out of your bed," El said, basking in the memory of my older sister's laziness.

The girls grinned and waved bye so that they could have some 'ladies time.' I stared as they left. The boys and my mum were left here alone.

"Well, it's time to go check into a hotel," she said, also ready to leave.

"Okay mum, love you!" I said, waving.

"Yeah, see you soon Ms Styles!" Louis grinned.

She exited and we were left there, idly staring at each other.

"Look, let's focus on the VMAs," I suggested.

"Sure..." Zayn said. I didn't miss his glance at Nick, then right back to me.

----

Not much to say this time. Well, plz check out my other fanfics, The Being Izzy Styles Series (Being Izzy Styles, With Your Love) and Eternity (Vampire)

Please vote and comment!

xoxo