[four]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[four]

[bridgit]

"No, Lola! He is NOT my actual boyfriend!" I argued. We have been on FaceTime for hours. I decided that I'd confide the truth in my best friend, but she won't even get it in her head.

"Then why did you say so?" She questioned for the millionth time.

"BECAUSE PATRICIA SAID SO!" I impatiently exclaimed. She saw my face and chuckled.

"I don't believe you," she said.

The door opened and I jumped, my phone falling on a different part of the bed I was laying on.

"What was that?" Lola asked with a concerned look.

A curly-headed boy poked his head in my doorway. I took a pillow and threw it at him. He easily dodged it.

"Harry, what are you doing here? And how the in Heaven's name did you get into my house?!?"

He shrugged and threw a set of keys at me. I swiftly caught them and looked at them in shock.

"These are mine!"

"You left em at the Garden, love."

I frowned. Lola perked up and practically yelled through the phone.

"BRIDGE AND HARRY SITTING IN A TREE. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes-"

I muted the call.

"Who was that?" Harry asked, sitting on the foot of my bed. I pushed him off.

"We're not really dating, Curly. Which means you're not allowed in my bedroom."

"Gotta keep up the act," he insisted.

"In my apartment?"

"Can never be too careful," he replied. I looked at him, eyebrow raised.

"What?" He asked innocently. He went back onto my bed.

"Okay Curly, if you really want to hang, at least lets show it to the press. Get me something to wear." I pointed toward my closet.

Harry looked at me, laughed, but still went to my closet to find an outfit for me.

I put back on the call.

"Hey!" She exclaimed.

"I couldn't hear you, you couldn't hear me." I shrugged. "You started to get on my nerves."

She pouted. I rolled my eyes.

"Heads up newbie," Harry called to me. He threw some baby blue skinny jeans and a plain pink top. I caught it easily.

"Hey Harry..." Lola called out. I turned my phone to face him and Lola was waving.

"What's up?" He called back. She beamed.

"I heard you're dating my friend here."

I yelled back, "No we are NOT!"

Harry nodded. "It's a fan thing. But-just don't tell anybody."

She just smiled. "Sure, whatever."

Harry turned back to me.

"Get dressed!"