[sixteen]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[sixteen]

[niall]

I was in the kitchen, only myself in the house, except Harry. He had just come home from shopping with Bridgit and he said he had to take a shower.

So yeah, I was moping, drinking Lipton tea and scrolling through fans' tweets on my Twitter and replying to some.

Then there was knocking on the door.

"It's open!" I yelled and in came Bridgit, looking a mixture of tired and anxious.

"Where's Harry?" She asked me so I nodded towards the bathroom. She rose her voice. "Harry Edward Styles, it's 4 o'clock!"

There was shuffling, the shower turned off, and a couple of seconds later, Harry was in the living room, bare chest and a towel-wrapped bottom.

"God, Harry, put on some clothes!" Bridgit exclaimed. I thought it was genuine until I noticed that it took her longer than it should to cover her eyes.

I knew I wasn't paranoid.

"Bridgit, what are you doing here?" Harry asked.

"I have been in the car for about 30 minutes. What are you, a girl?"

He just snickered. "Be out in a second."

And he was gone.

"You can uncover your eyes now," I told Bridge and she finally removed her hand from her face. I studied her closely.

"Are you single, Bridge?"

That question definitely took her by surprise. "Am I single? Like, to the world or personally?"

"Personally." I stared closely at her eyes to see if she was about to lie.

"Yes, yes I am."

No wavering eyes, no twitching or increased heart beat. I don't know if its because she's an actress or if she's telling the truth, because she was definitely not showing any trace of lying.

"So..." I said, changing the subject. "What's up with you and Harry?"

I thought that she might stiffen, but she just shrugged. "Nothing much, just having a forced relationship that my manager says must be more publicized. I guess Perrie's advice didn't work." She chuckled a bit.

"So you have no feelings that aren't strictly friendly towards him?"

She rose her brow. "No...why?"

I will come to regret the next thing that I did. I reached over the table, cupped Bridge's face in mine, and kissed her on the lips.

"Wow," I heard a voice behind me. "Gone for two seconds and you're already snogging my best friend."

I turned quickly and saw Harry. Still trying to confirm my suspicions, I looked him over. But he looked relaxed with a dimpled smile on his face.

"I have no idea why you Brits say 'snogging,'" Bridgit said, wiping her lips on her sleeve. "Because it's a disgusting word."

"Well, I'm ready. Are you ready?"

"Ready or not, here I come," she replied, quoting her own song and got up, following Harry out of the door.