[eleven]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[eleven]

[bridgit]

"Harry, wait!" I called as he ran away...like Cinderella. But he didn't leve a glass slipper. All he left was a tingling on my lips. I touched it delecately. I kissed him back. Not only did Harry Styles, my supposed to be fake boyfriend, but I kissed him back. And, I...liked it.

"Hey, Bridge!" I heard my name being called and I heard the door open, but I didn't move at all. I just stood there, my finger still at my lips.

"What are you, paralyzed?" Gem asked me jokingly, coming to the front of me. She held Harry's charger.

"He asked for it, so I thought that you would need it, but he's not here..." She looked at my face.

"Oh no. He didn't."

"Didn't what?" I asked, immediately removing my hand from my face.

"I'm not stupid! That red lipstick is just smeared all over your face." She stared at me judgingly.

"I am absolutely retarded," I scolded myself, walking back into my penthouse.

"No, you're not!" She exclaimed, following me. I plopped down on my couch. "This is good!"

I stared at her as she sat next to me. "How could this possibly be good?"

"That means that he likes you," Gem said as if it was supposed to solve all of my problems.

"But, what if I don't want him to like me," I said. "It's just too...complicated. Liking the most wanted guy in the world?"

"Whatever. But all I know is that you like him. Or else we wouldn't be having this conversation."

I sighed and laid my head back on a cushion. "I don't know. Look, Gem, I really like the dress, but can we postpone this whole girls night out thing?"

She smiled understandingly. "Of course babe." Then, she got up and went to the guest room.

I kicked my heels off and put my hair in a ponytail. I hated that I kissed him back...I really did. And I really hated that when I did, my stomach literally jumped with anticipation and nervousness.

Oh god, I like him don't I?

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and fell asleep.

--------

The next morning, I found myself in my car, ready to leave my parking space. I woke up feeling crabby and sweaty, partly because of the dreams that kind of proved that I had some sort of feeling for Harry. So, I took a shower and threw on a off-white loose shirt that said In Your Dreams and some black skinny jeans and black high tops.

"I'm out!" I had screamed to Gem and I heard her groan at the noise.

Now, I was in my car, driving across town the One Direction's flat. I had no idea what I was going to say when I saw Harry, but I had to confront him. I couldn't avoid him forever. We have another meeting tomorrow and a performance on Monday.

Finally, I parallel parked in front of their 'flat' (See? I'm getting used to this Brit speak).

I had the doorman let me in and I rushed into the elevator to get to the fifth floor.