The Bachelor

The Bachelor.

You know when you know the answer to something but you can't exactly remember it? And until you find out the answer, the stick will keep poking you in the butt? (Well, the second part is a metaphor, meaning it will keeping on bugging you until you find the answer.)

The statement stated above exactly what this book is about. A bachelor enter this 'show' because of a bet and, as in the real life show, he has to keep giving flowers to girl, until he finds the one. On his way to do that and prove to his friend that he's going win the bet, he notices a mysterious girl amongst the group of women. So what does he want to do? He wants to open her and see what she's all about.

Just by reading the paragraph above, you can tell that this book is filled with heart breaks, a little playing, love, and jealously; which every girl wants her guy to be for her. Now enter the mysterious girl. She doesn't want the guy to keep giving her flowers. There was only one reason why she chose to go on the show and she doesn't want to stay. But damn, this guy, the bachelor, wouldn't let her leave!

As you can obliviously guess, things start between them. And Julianne isn't going to give in to his charming looks and possessive self. She is going to be adamant and keep the wall she's build up. Which wall am I talking about? Read the book to find out. And trust me, it's a surprising one.

Remember, what ever romance happens between the two of those, everybody can see. That's because, of course, it's a television show. So because of this reason, will something happen to them just because of the media?

This book was different and an interesting one to read. I really didn't want to read another cliché story and the plot of this one definitely wasn't. I mean, how many stories have you read that includes a guy going into a game show filled with 25 women? My answer: none that I've seen.

One of the most unique things about this book is that it's written in a 3rd POV. Now, I don't know about you, but I'm no big fan of 3rd POV books. At first, I really didn't want to read this book because of the way it was written but what kept me reading it was the plot. And now, I can say that 3rd POV is something different and good to read. One of the best things is that there is no big mystery to the story. Usually, the big question in stories that are written in the 1st POV, does he/she like her back? Well, you don't have to worry about that in this book. This book is written in a way, where you can really feel what the 2 character feel for each other.

Will you like this book?

If you like different and unique types of read, books where they are written in 3rd POV, it all started will a bet books, jealous characters books, heart breaking and bonding books, where the whole world would be watching (see what I did there) books, then....

you will enjoy reading this book.

The author of this book is: greenwriter!!!

Summary:

One competition, one man, twenty-five women, and a bet. Zachary Astor wanted to be the Bachelor for one purpose alone: to prove to his friends that he can ditch twenty-five women without ever looking back at any of them. But will he stand on to his words when he meets Julianne Grey, the only woman who seems to regret being in the competition? Despite what he thinks, Zachary will find his thoughts preoccupied by the weird, silent, and mysterious girl he keeps on giving a rose much to his own amazement and her disappointment.

Catergory:

Humor & Romance

Book is:

Completed

Rating:

PG-13

____________________________________________________________________

Book cover on the side, link in the comments! =)