My High School Life

My High School Life.

This read was a very different and exciting read. Everytime you read a chapter you can't help but wanting wanting to read more. This book has a mystery to the story (forgotten past) so you will have to patience (if you don't read fast) to slove the mystery. I found this a warm read and by that I mean in some chapters, you will want to cry. In this generation, becoming fat is very easy. Now reversing it, is a very hard thing to do. Anyone who has been through a similar situation as Isabella, you have to read this book! It will not only encourage you to reach a healthy goal that you want achieve, but also make you feel better. How? There's only one way to answer the question. Last thing, for people who aren't emotional readers and aren't patient, don't bother reading this book. 

The heart touching author of this book is angellover254!

Summary of the story:

Meet Isabella Ace, a 300 pound girl who was voted the 'ugliest girl' at Woodway Prep; a school for the rich. Sick of all the bullies, mostly Thomas Reed, she decided to change. Eight months later she's back, better than ever, and ready for revenge. Throw in a teasing jock, a jealous cheerleader, a goth best friend, a childhood best friend, a hot trainer, and an overprotective brother. What do you get? Craziness!! And what's this about a forgotten past?

Catergory:

Romance, Teen Fiction

Book is:

Completed

Rating: 

PG-13

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link in the comments!!

Cover on the side!! :)

Trailer on the side -------->