Do It Like A Dude ''Watty Awards 2012 Finalist'' {Complete}

Do It Like A Dude.

This book was so unique and the story plot was amazing! As you can tell by the title, the book is about a girl who can do it like a dude. You will fall in love with the characters because I know I did. Their personalities are so interesting to read that you will finish reading by wanting more. The girl is a tomboy, if anyone interested in reading that type of character. If you are one yourself or not, you will their thinking different. This book will make you laugh because one of the character is hilarious! If you like: sexy sports cars, hot boys, illegal racing, tomboy girl, hate and love realationships, fake girlfriends then you have to give this book a read! 

The mind-blowing author of the book is Dark-Shadow!

Summary of the book:

My life is far from normal. I may act like a normal teenage girl during the day, but I’m the most fearful street racer the moment the night falls. The thing is that nobody knows I’m a girl. In their eyes I’m just a guy who has a talent for street racing. My whole world turns upside down when Blaze, my sworn enemy, finds out my secret. That, my friend, is the very moment that hell breaks loose.

Catergory:

Teen Fiction, Humor

Book is:

Completed

Rating:

PG-13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link in the comments!

Cover of the book, on the side! ;)

Tralier on the side-------->