The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey

Let me start off by saying, the scenario in this story, I’ve never ever seen/heard in my life. So I’m just going to say that this story is pretty non-realistic. So if you’re looking for a story that can actually happen in real life, this is surly not one of them. I chose this story because you can clearly tell that wattpad girls are a big fan of players – despite their ways. This story is all about them! I like reading stories like these because there’s much more drama involved. And for all you drama girls, this story is for you!

If you ever read player books before, players are hard to resist, not because of their personality but because of their hotness. The main character, Juliana, almost with her friends know all players and how not to fall for them. If you are a stubborn girl, you will definitely enjoy this story because Juliana is one of them. Now the thing is Juliana’s brother is also in this ‘game’. Nowhere in the Player book does is say that the players can’t have other players’ sisters. According to that, Alejandro wants Juliana and he has all the rights to. But Juliana is NOT an easy girl. So the question is, is Alejandro doing this for the game or does he actually have feelings for her? If you’re tried of all the books where the girl isn’t strong emotionally, this should be your next read. Mostly every girls dream is to find the right guy so is Juliana’s Alejandro? Or is she not ever looking for a player like him?

After some chapters, you will the tension built up between the two of them. But with a player like him, can you trust this ‘tension’ to be true? There’s a saying ‘Once a dog, always a dog’. So does this apply to Alejandro? Stories are also more fun when you can’t predict what will happen next and that’s why player stories are enjoyed by the majority of readers. Alejandro is one of them and he definitely can’t be trusted. So when Juliana starts falling for the charm (if she ever does) will he take and break her heart?

If you’re looking for a cliché story, this isn’t one of them. This isn’t a story where the girl falls for the player, the player changes his ways and they both live happily ever after THE END! No, this story is something…. else. Like I said before, Juliana is a VERY stubborn girl and she wouldn’t do something stupid. Or will she? If you like stories where the girl doesn’t change and is persistence, even with hotness around her, you will enjoy this story; that’s one the very best things I like about it.

Let me tell you something, the ending, or close to it, is going to shock you! If you want to find out, there’s only one way to do it - READ THE BOOK!!

The author of this book is: GladysVanessa !!!!

Summay:

For three years, Juliana has seen how her brother and his friends play the game. A game that every girl at Roosevelt High knows about. She has seen how her brother changes rankings and the color of his Letterman jacket. Each number represents every girl the members have ever slept with, and each color represents how close they are to that legendary black-and-grey Letterman.

Juliana and her friends are the coaches, but Juliana holds the legendary Playbook. She has learned each and every move the players of the school use. She's become the master of the secrets these guys play. Juliana and her friends are the only girls that don’t fall for their games.

But what happens when Alejandro, one of the school legends, wants to have Juliana?

Will her knowledge and skills of his games help her from falling for him?

Or will Mr. Player have to give up his dignity to be with her?

Catergory:

Teen Fiction

Book is:

Completed

Rating:

PG-13

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cover on the side!!!
Link in comments!!!