The Tables Have Turned

This title of this book is entirely based on what this book is about. I have to say, BEST plot ever!!! Such a great book and loved reading about how the tables have turned. So, Alex is not too much of a bad boy but it depends on what your definition of a bad boy is. I love Hailey (the new one, so you'll see how much she has changed for before) and I think most of you will like her as well once you start reading. Side note: there are many flashbacks to show us what both of them were like before. 

The tremendous author of this book is Monica4242!

Summary of the book:

After having his heart broken by Hailey Tucker, the player, Alex Parker transfers to a new school as far away as possible from her. Two years later, because of one horrible incident, Hailey has to move in with the Walkers. What she didn't expect was to see Alex at her new school, in her class. But this time, the tabled have turned. Hailey is the quiet girl while Alex is the player. Whoever said that senior year is an unforgettable year was definitely right.

Catergory:

Humor

Rating:

PG-13

Book is:

Completed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cover is (you know where it is!) but still if you don't, it on the side! --------------------->

Link is in the comments!! ;)