F.A.I.T.H

F.A.I.T.H. 

Reading this book left me speechless. Absolutely no words left

When I first started reading this book, I was confused as hell. Then, after reading five chapters I was addicted. I fell in love with the way it was written. I felt in love with how unique the story plot was. 

The book had everything in it, literally. It was a trilling, intriguing, heart-breaking, emotional, intense, and a downright mysterious read. Just when you think you figured something, or someone out...the author hits you with a surprising twist. So when you start reading, be aware. ;)  

Truly, truly, truly an amazing read. You HAVE to give it a try, at the very least. 

Summary of the book: 

"But—we're different genders..." Suddenly, the situation was becoming more real, more clear in her head. Every night, she was supposed to sleep in the same room with a guy, Jessie nonetheless.

Mrs. Caravelle smiled. "I know that hun. But I can tell that both of you are very well mannered. I give you my word Rihanna that absolutely nothing will happen between the two of you. Isn't that right Jessie?"

She looked at Jessie, who swallowed and put on a fake smile.

"Yeah, nothing will happen."

*** Humor #1 / Teen Fiction #1

Category: 

Humor & Teen Fiction 

Book is: Completed 

Rating: 

PG-13 

---------------------------

Cover on the side! 

Link in the comments! :)