Bedroom Window View...

Bedroom Window View...

Let’s just get started by saying, if you’re the person who reads books all about ‘players’ and ‘bad boys’ and you want to try a different type of book, this is the one. It is a very refreshing story that I’m sure you will find it interesting to read.

Ok, let’s face it; have you ever seen a ‘bad boy’ or a ‘player’ as worst as described in a story? Probably not.  This story’s main dude character is someone who can actually be realistic. You can relate this person to… let’s say you’re crush.

I found this book really sweet. Let’s just say, the girl protagonist, loves a guy that she watches (stalks actually-*winky face*) from her bedroom window. She had never talked to him, nope, not a single conversation. It’s just like you, sitting in the cafeteria, and watching your crush from your peripheral vision. Or when he’s playing a sport and you’re watching him in the distance, unnoticeably. And NO, don’t say you don’t, this is our secret. *winky face*

If you’re one of those girls who always stay quiet, and do things quietly until, you get used to that person. Then it’s like world war 3, verbally, you will enjoy this book. That’s kind of like the main character, Naomi. You see this character grow and actually see the world, at her aunt’s place, instead of watching it from the window.

This book kind of gives you hope that anything can happen, at any time. Even in the worst situations, you have wait and you’re patience will be granted. The guy, West, is no doubt a very dreamy dude. I wouldn’t complain if I get too see him from my window.

If you hate filler chapters, I surly do, you wouldn’t have a problem with that reading this book. The first chapter, her cat leads Naomi to West, and in a very hilarious way! This book is very chill and easy going with no ‘family issues’ or ‘accident issues’ or anything horrific. This whole book depends on love.

The author of this book is: mica_blue!! 

Summary of the story: 

Summer is her favorite time of the year. Because that's when she gets to watch (not stalk) the boy she fell in love with who lives across the street. Naomi spends every summer at her aunt's house and does absolutely nothing but gaze dreamily at West Gray as he and his friends do all sorts of crazy things. She doesn't have a single friend in that neighborhood yet she knows every single one of them. But one day, fate gets tired of her unprogressive one-sided love and decides to get things going, and by fate it means her mysteriously smart white cat, Whisky. With her help, Naomi finds herself in the middle of what she only used to watch from her bedroom window...

Catergory: 

Romance & Humor

Rating:

PG-13

Book is:

Completed 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cover on the side, link in the comments!