Cherry Knots

Cherry Knots.

Sometimes exams just get in the way with your reading time, especially your wattpad time. Or not having enough time to read a long story. Whatever the reason may be, you need a brain fresher! This is the perfect book! It’s short, sweet, and straight to the point. You wouldn't need to worry about any filler chapters!

With only 12 chapters, it’s one of the most popular short stories; well-deserved. It’s a beautifully written book that’ll give the feels because the chapters are just so… amazing! There’s isn’t too much description, nor too less. If you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for!!?

For those who are confused as to why the book’s titled “Cherry Knots” here’s why. It’s said that if you can tie the stem of a cherry into a knot using nothing but your mouth, you’re a good kisser. That’s how the story starts. The boy asks the girl how to kiss better since he sucks at it! ( Or does he? hehe! ) Of course there's more than! With a twist at the end….!

The author of the book is: hepburnettes 

Summary of the story: 

Because when the stars just don't seem to align, sometimes you have to take things into your own hands. No big gestures needed, nothing fancy, nothing grand. Start small. Start with a cherry knot.

Catergory:

Teen Fiction, Short Story 

Book is:

Completed

Rating:

PG-13 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link in the comments!! ;)

Cover on the side ---------->