My Wattpad Love

My Wattpad Love.

Such a great book that left me wordless! Everything was just.... errhhh!! If you’re someone who loves wattpad, no doubt, you will definitely enjoy this book. Not because Julia meets Evan on wattpad, (or really?) but because this is something different than all the other cliché books. I’m don’t enjoy reading books about people meeting online and starting to like each other, but this book.... oh it’s an exception. If you’re thinking about Julia and Evan talking to each other and just falling in love, well, that’s where you’re wrong. Everyone expects for a boy to start everything, but this book says so otherwise. I’m telling you, once you start reading this book and getting into it, the emotions that come from the words are just trilling. It’s a heck of a ride because not has one chapter gone by where nothing happens; the plot keeps building up. If you’re deciding to read this book, you will need a lot of patience because there is a mysterious character (we all know who he is) that you will be dying to know more about. Romance book readers, this is your book! Someone might have told you ‘life isn’t easy’ and this includes our romance life. It’s hard to get what we want, especially if it’s a broken and/or stubborn. There’s only one way to get those things, showing persistent, and self-motivation. And that’s exactly what Julia’s going to do.  

The AMAZING author of this book is cold_lady19!

Summary of the book:

Julie has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad, a very popular ebook community. She becomes addicted to it and even starts posting her own stories. But are friends, fans and votes all she will get from this site? Or is it possible to find love as well?

Category:

Teen Fiction &

Watty Awards 2012

Book is:

Completed

Rating:

PG-13 **( They are about 2 chapters that lean more towards R but, other than that, the rest if either PG/PG-13)

Sequal?

Why yes!! The author of this book has FINALLY decided to write a sequal to this book! However, I'm will not be reading it until it's completed. So I don't know if it will make it to this book. If it's awesome (like this one) then yes, 100% sure it will.

Just a note:

You do NOT need to read the sequal! The story finishes with a great ending and I'm than happy about it.

So, if you do plan to read this book but, don't like reading sequels' then you'll have no problem with reading this book.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to the Story is in the Comments!

Cover of the book on the side------------------------------------------------------------------->

Trailer on the side as well !!--------------------------->