All I've Never Wanted

What can I say about All I've Never Wanted. I surly enjoyed reading this book because the book was something I've never read before. I mean I've never read a story where there are 4 dudes that are the most popular and most powerful. The 2nd part is what scares me. I means even if you say one thing wrong to them, they can kill your future life. How? Well they can make you poor, let you live on the street, cut you out of the schools, destory your family business and I think you can guess you the other numerous ways they can destroy your life. In all honestly, either I would stand up to them (like the main author did-which you'll know when you read the book- or I would move away to a place where a government controls the area. Even though it might sound really unrealistic, it is realistic if you hear the reason why they are this powerfull (I'm sure you've guessed by now that it's because of their family). If you want to read a book about 4 most powerful & popular & hot boys and how one girl stands up to them for her bestfriend to one of the 4 boys, give this book a read. But the thing is, when you stand up to one, you have to stand up to the rest as well. After all, they are a foursome pack. Like reading about one girl getting caught in a spider's web between the 4 guys? Good then, you've found your next book to read.

The superior author of the book is: ACRL37!!!

Summary of the book:

The Scions were the four most powerful guys at Valesca Academy. They terrorized anyone who stood in their way and, unlike every other girl in school, all I wanted to do was avoid them until I could graduate from this hellhole. And then, out of seemingly nowhere, one becomes my fake boyfriend, one my unwanted matchmaker, one my guardian angel, and the one I can't stand the most? Yeah, he's my new housemate. Am I happy? Hell no.

Catergory:

Teen Fiction & Romance

Book is:

Completed

Rating:

PG-13

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cover ------------->

Link in the comments!!