Epilogue (From a soon to be well lengthened Chapter of the Series)

Rebels Revoked

       (Point of view of the guys)

       “Where the hell is Ghost?” Drew asked running down the stairs. Jonah and Micah were just walking in and Leo was in the kitchen around the island. “He bailed on us.” Leo shrugged licking at the spoon he pulled from his bowl of ice cream. “Who cares anyway?” He asked.

       Drew started a fire ball in her hands and he flew from his seat. “He said something about spending some time with a friend.” He answered her first question dusting off his back side. Jonah clapped her hands together to grab everyone’s attention and she asked. “Why the hell would Ghost go spend ‘some time’ with some other friend knowing our predicament at hand?” She asked quotations over some time. “You learned a new word?” Drew asked with a smile and Jonah nodded in reply. “What, some time?” Micah asked and Drew smacked her own face.

       Pharaoh was just walking into the house with his basketball in hand when he got curious of what everyone was doing. “Ghost bailed on us dude.” Micah said. “Awesome, now I get back my own room.” He cheered high fiving Leo. Jonah gasped and she wrapped her right hand in a tight fist in front of her causing Pharaoh and Leo both to choke on their saliva.

       Drew grabbed her hand and the boys fell to the ground gasping for air. Micah stood there in shock and began to draw a cross on his chest. “I vow to never cross my girlfriend.” He said. “We’ve got to find Ghost.” Jonah chanted.

       “That does it’ we’re going to find him.” Drew said. She grabbed Jonah by her wrist and pulled her up the stairs where they both ran to their rooms and began to pack. The boys did the same.

Read Me!!!

  These guys have a long way to go. But stay put while their resting I’m working on other things. World War Catchers!!!