Chapter Twenty Supernatural Crisis

And it begins...

After breakfast the next morning in the cafeteria everyone was in the arenas training. I was up against Drew.

"I'm not afraid to hit a girl." I said to her. "I see we have something in common." She replied with a smirk. My mouth was widened by her come back and I sent a blast of telekinetic energy at her. She went flying back into the plastic glass.

She got up and came running towards me with a ball of fire in her hands. I took off running towards her and just before we impacted each other, I created a telekinetic step in front of me and launched off into a side flip in the air, landing on my feet sending a blast of telekinetic energy at her that sent her crashing into a shield wall I created.

Her body fell limp to the ground and I ran over to her as the medics did to check to see if she was alright. She muttered something and I smiled knowing that she was still a big talker after being pulverized.

"Leo and Micah, you both are up next to fight." Marcus said over the intercom. I made my way over to where Jonah and Pharaoh were. They were up after Leo and Micah.

Jonah handed me a bottle of water and I smiled thanking her with a smile. "You guys can start when the buzzer goes off." Marcus said. In a matter of seconds it did, and a lightning bolt of energy rippled in front of Leo towards Micah in the blink of an eye.

Micah blocked it with a boulder but it crumbled upon the bolts impact. He used the pieces of rock from the once big boulder and sent them flying at Leo who squealed every time he was struck by one. Jonah giggled and I shook my head with a smile.

Leo began to run forward after being pelted, towards Micah and to our surprise Micah was doing the same. They were wrestling it out. Leo punched Micah in the stomach and then Micah heaved over in pain only to bring his head up quickly, connecting the back of his head with Leo's jaw. Leo grabbed his mouth as blood came spilling out.

A boulder came up in the middle of the two and Micah jumped into the air in a spin and kicked the boulder into Leo's direction which sent him flying off crashing into an array of vines to cushion the impact, but he was out; unconscious.

"You kicked his ass baby!" Jonah shouted running towards him pecking him on the lips. He still held his stomach and the medics tended to both fighters.

Pharaoh got up next to me and stretched. I giggled at him and he stuck his tongue out. Jonah and he were ready to fight now.

"When the buzzer goes off that's when you're queued to kick each other's butts." Marcus reminded them with a giggle following. As the buzzer sounded, water began to fill the arena grounds at Jonah and Pharaoh's knees. "Are you sure you want to do that?" He asked her, she smirked and he shrugged.

A breeze began to pick up but gently and then Jonah quickly put both hands to her throat. She couldn't breathe. She was gasping and choking. Suddenly a gust of wind ripped through the water towards Jonah and it sent her flying back into the glass.

She peeled off of the glass face first into the water; motionless. The water was to Pharaoh's waist now.

The weirdest thing happened. The water engulfed her just as medics were about to enter the fight zone; they watched. The water remained still; Pharaoh remained motionless; just waiting.

Suddenly Pharaoh fell over in a groan his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he grabbed his crotch going down under the water as Jonah emerged. Micah shouted and cheered. But Pharaoh clipped her, and now they both rolled around in the water fighting.