Chapter Twenty-three Catcher Academy

This Chapter is in the POV of the guys. Enjoy!!!

       Someone woke up screaming. It was Micah. “Shut up dude.” Drew shouted. She grunted sitting up. “My head is fucking killing me.” Pharaoh said. “Where are we?” Jonah asked. Leo sat up and groaned. “Where’s Ghost?” He asked.

       Drew adjusted her shackles on her hands and a flame started in her palms. “He’s not here.” Jonah said in a panic. “There’s a torch across from you Drew. Get up and ignite it.” Pharaoh said. She got up steadily and made her way over to the wall with the flame. “Be careful Drew.” Micah said. She nodded and raised her hands above her head and with that the torch ignited.

       “Good job Drew.” Leo said. “Where the heck are we?” Jonah asked. “They must have us locked up somewhere.” Leo answered. Micah made his way over to his girlfriend and kissed her on the lips. “Not right now guys.” Pharaoh whined. “Get a grip dude.” Micah retorted. “Whatever dick almighty, this is your fault. You distracted Ghost.” Pharaoh seethed. “My fault, I saved his life. He could have been killed if I didn’t cushion his fall.” Micah replied approaching him. “You too cut it out.” Leo said.

       Jonah put her arm on Micah’s shoulder and he turned back around to her. “It’s no one’s fault. Mr. Monroe intimidated Ghost.” Leo assured them. “What are we going to do?” Drew asked. “These shackles are unbreakable. None of us can teleport and we mostly need our hands to work our powers.” Pharaoh said. “Ghost could have easily gotten us out of here.” Drew complained scrambling off into the back against a wall.

       Leo made his way over to her and he cradled her in his arms. “We’ll get Ghost back, I promise.” He said and she sighed showing him a little smile.

       Beds lined the opposite corners of the room and the musty air played on their lungs.

       A couple of hours had past and they all sat in silence. They were coughing uncontrollably. “Pharaoh do something about this air.” Leo coughed. “That won’t be necessary.” The familiar voice began. In walked Ghost’s dad with a smirk on his face. The evenings light shun in on them and a woman walked in right after Mr. Monroe.

       She held a grin on her face and the guys immediately knew who she was. Drew threw a fire ball in her direction and the woman opened her mouth and ate it. “Delicious.” She exclaimed. “It’s a pleasure to finally meet you all.” She said. “You must be that bitch Katherine.” Jonah spoke up. “You got a mouth on you.” She replied. Jonah smirked with a grin and Katherine used her telekinesis to pick her up.

       “Put her down.” Micah yelled and Katherine growled at him and the ground beneath him began to soften and he began to sink. “Would you just quite it!” Pharaoh shouted. She peeked around Jonah’s floating body and stared at him. Jonah’s body fell with a thud and Micah’s body was shot out of the softened ground.

       “Where’s the Minder?” Katherine asked Mr. Monroe. “He’s being held elsewhere. With his squad in his presence their powers seem to multiply.” He answered. “I see that blast the little brat sent my way tasted like hot lava. It scorched my tongue.” She whined.

       Leo emerged from the darkness behind the door to attack but Katherine smirked at the others before she sent him flying into the wall they were at. “No sneak attacks.” Katherine smirked. “I want to meet this Ghost you speak so highly of.” She said rubbing her hands together. “You leave Ghost alone.” Leo groaned getting up. Katherine stomped her feet and they flew into the air. Mr. Monroe caught them in a field of telekinetic energy and Katherine laughed loudly.