Chapter Twenty-eight Love Heals All Wounds

“Oh my fucking head!” I exclaimed sitting up grabbing my head. “Take it easy Ghost.” Leo said putting his hands on my shoulders. I turned around and noticed his tanned chest marred with scratches. “What happened to you?” I asked him. “Being thrown around by Catchers does a lot.” He smiled sheepishly.

       I frowned and turned around. Our legs were open and overlapped each other. My hand went to the middle of his chest and I stared into his eyes. “What time is it?” I asked. “It’s 12:19 AM.” He answered. Our lips grazed each other sending a longing sensation of sexual pleasure through my body. I poked at his stomach and he giggled. He looked down and gasped. “They’re gone.” He smiled. I giggled and he looked up at me his face all bright.

       “Is he awake yet?” A familiar voice asked barging into the room. Drew’s face lit up and she ran over to the bed in squeals. “I’m so glad you’re up.” She cheered. “What’s the 911?” I asked. “Jonah and Micah went out on a date and aren’t home yet. They will be in a bit after I call them and tell them you’re awake. Pharaoh is with Tyler and…” She paused. “Jinx he’s awake.” She smiled yelling out the door. A set of cute little barks with scuffling paws came from down the hall.

       A little black shih tzu went sliding across the floor trying to stop itself to make its way into my room. But then it regained stamina and came running in. “I told her all about our adventures.” Drew smiled. “She’s precious.” I smiled picking her up. She licked my face and Leo giggled. I felt his hand on my back. “I’m going to go tell her about the future. Ghost, our life is like an action packed story.” She said enchanted and then left closing the door behind her.

       Leo burst into laughter and I smacked him in the chest. “Not funny.” He shrugged and lay back against the pillow. “I’m hungry.” I whined. “You should be, after being out for so long.” He replied. I smacked him in the arm and was about to get up when he gently pulled me back. “Let me do the honors.” He smiled.

       I swung my hand out at the door as a way of saying ‘Go on ahead’ and he cheered pecking me on the lips then leaving.

       As I lay back on the bed I was pulled into a vision without warning. The darkness was suffocating me. I dropped to my knees and the piercing red eyes were right in front of me. “You deny me and decide to not fulfill your destiny.” He seethed. I didn’t say anything. “You have no respect for your father. I have been there for you every step of the way.” He continued.

       Something inside of me snapped. The air around us grew dense and the vision was becoming my own. I grasped on telepathically to my friends minds; where ever they were they would faint as I brought them into the vision. “Where are we?” Jonah asked. “This isn’t Johnny Rockets.” Micah complained.

       Pharaoh walked up to me and Leo came running over with Drew. “What’s wrong Ghost your sandwich is almost toasted.” Leo said. Drew tugged on the shirt I wore and pointed. They were all attentive now.

       “You didn’t get enough did you?” Pharaoh asked. “If you think just for one second we won’t be ready to take you down, you are mistaken and you still don’t know me. You may be my father but I am nothing like you.” I said without any guilt as my words cut him.

       “You should probably get going.” Jonah said adjusting her leather jacket. She wore a blue fitted dress above her knees with black boots and her hair out. Micah was in the same fashion; dark blue jeans a blue dress shirt and black biker boots. Pharaoh was in a T-shirt and sweatpants. “You heard her.” Pharaoh seethed.

       My friends and I stood in a line in an open field I come to realize that was Supernatural Abilities. Drew squeezed my hand tightly. “If you know what’s best for you, you’d stop making contact with Ghost.” Leo said. Micah smirked and Jonah folded her arms over her chest. Pharaoh clenched his fists and Drew peered from behind me at him.