Chapter Nineteen Candlelight

The Chapter before the BIG BANG!

       The next day; Saturday, was the day everyone decided to be cordially introduced. I was in the arena’s training on the obstacle courses. Sophia was training me. “With the amount of energy that you have Ghost, you can summon objects to you.” She said. I glared at her. She held her hand out and a rock from across from us was now in her hands.

       “Now you try.” She smiled. I held my hand out and closed my eyes, relaxing my mind. As I opened my eyes and initiated the ability a rock was now in my hands. “You know that I know Ghost something bad is going to happen.” She started now as I fidgeted with the rock in my hand.

       She began walking off towards the benches and I followed her. The guys were now making their way in with a ruckus following them. “I’m glad you all are here now.” She said. “The President and many others would like to meet with you all in 30 minutes for a conference call.” She informed.

       “Why didn’t he do so earlier?” Jonah asked. “He would have, but since the Counsels demands it’s been quite impossible and all of you weren’t together. Now it seems they have changed their minds” She answered. Drew rested her head on my lap and I played in her curls. “Go get cleaned up immediately; the Six of you.” She said looking at Leo.

       My eyes widened and I shot up. “There’s a sixth tainted power?” I asked angrily; there was no density in the air; I learned control. Leo’s eyes went to the roof. “You knew?” I asked. “There’s only one way you can tell.” Micah said. “What do you mean?” Pharaoh asked. Marcus nodded at me and I held my hand out towards Leo and his shirt came off of his back and into my hands.

       I dropped it and then lifted him into the air and turned him around. There on his back was a marking. “How is this possible? If there were to be a sixth, wouldn’t it be a girl?” I asked Sophia. “That’s why you’re going to meet with Galen and then the President. You’ll get your answers today.” She said and then teleported away.

       “You had a marking all this time and didn’t find the guts to tell us.” Marcus snared. We were all dressed in a new pair of training outfits of our color. “I didn’t have an explanation and I didn’t know what it meant. I was scared and didn’t want to be a target.” He replied. “That still doesn’t give you the right to keep it from us.” Jonah shut at him.

       Drew rolled her eyes turning around looking at each of us. “We’re getting our answers in a matter of minutes can we just lay off of it until then.” She said. “She’s right guys.” Pharaoh implied. Micah shrugged and we kept walking.

       We were outside of the conference room when it opened up a second after arriving and we walked right in. Marcus stood off to the side and the rest of us stood in a straight line across the room in front of a big screen and a camera.

       Headmaster Galen stood before us and began speaking. “The Six of you tainted power individuals have been shamed upon because of your known power ancestry to have been more advanced in skills and the use of these skills was to destroy and to conquer. The fact that each of you has proven different from your past ancestors shows that there is hope for the future of all Supernaturals. This is why the Counsel and the President would like to witness the extent of your abilities for themselves. Rayner your father is still alive and continues to destroy and conquer and by faith it is your duty to kill him. Each of you must take part in this slaughter. It says you must be the one to kill him, but that marking ties you all. Insert your energy into the blades and stab him in the heart, then Ghost that’s when you will add the finishing blow. You not just only kill him by inserting your blade into him, you rid him of the rest of his powers.” She finished.