Chapter 10 :Zane's POV:

Chapter 10:

Zane's POV:

 Shawn was surprised to see me at the party, just as I was surprised to see him. It turns out he has a boyfriend now. Major shock for me. Raven asked if it was Forrest and Shawn got all flustered, but it is Forrest. I reintroduced Raven as my boyfriend and I was squealing cause Shawn and I both have boyfriends. He told me to shut up which made me laugh. Shawn ended up noticing something which made him walk away. Raven kept biting and nipping at my neck once he was gone. I was seriously ready to beg him to fuck me. I knew it would probably be too early for us to do the naughty, the unicorns would tell me to wait, but fuck the unicorns. If I want him I should be able to have him. He is fucking porn worthy.

"Porn worthy?" I look at him.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask, hoping he hadn't heard.

"All you said was porn worthy." Raven chuckles. I blushed and buried my face in his chest.

"You're porn worthy." Raven began to laugh.

"I am?" I nodded.

"It'd be the best." I mumble.

"So you wouldn' mind me getting all nice and naked in front of a bunch of people?" I wrapped my arms around him.

"You are mine. Only I am a loud to have some of that meat." I hiss. Raven pulls me into a deep kiss. I slide my hands over his chest before tangling my fingers in his hair. He slides his hands down to cup my ass.

"Mmm," I moan in pleasure as he grinds against me.

"So hot," Raven murmurs against my parting lips. He shoves his tongue inside my mouth. I get on my tippy toes, deepening the kiss. I can feel his hard on rub up against me as we move with the music. His tongue rubs up against mine and I feel the need and lust for him. Fucking rainbows. I would let him have me here on the dance floor if I wasn't so shy.

"Mm, we should go." Raven murmurs, pulling away. My body aches for him, but I know my mom will probably worry if I'm not home soon.

"Okay," I sigh, wishing we could just get a room and do the naughty.

We head back out and Raven takes me home. My mom was asking a bunch of questions about Raven once I got into the house and I wonder whether or not to tell her he is my boyfriend. I'll tell her tomorrow. I'm too tired to explain all the details of how we got together or how we met and all that glitter.

"I'm really tired mom," I mutter as she blabs on. She stops blabbing and smiles.

"Alright sweetie, get some sleep." I nod and head to my room. The second my head hits the pillow I'm out.

...

The next morning Adrian was over with his compaints about people not using the word 'shit' enough in their daily life. He kept saying how 'shitastic' the word 'shit' is.

"I mean what the shitty shit? Shit is the most beautiful word there is. How can no one use it twenty-four seven?" He asked, like it was the most important thing in existence.

"Cause people aren't crazy like you." My mom smiled at him. Adrian grinned.

"Them shitnuts suck shit popscicles." Blain sighed.

"Must you be shit talking so early in the morning?" He asked, looking slightly annoyed. Adrian glared at him.

"Oh hush up. I know your secret." Blain turns red and looks away.

"Shut up."

"Blains got a shitty crush on mah bro!" Adrian shouts.

"Broadcast it to the world why don't you!" Blain whacks him. Mom and I laugh at them.