Chapter 16 ::Shawn-Zane POV::

Chapter 16:

Shawn's POV:

I whimper and crawl to the back of the cell as Max and Dray come into sight. They come over to me and I can hear their voices as they argue. I place a hand to my neck. My hand feels icy cold. Bitches can't turn the heat on? I sigh shakily and listen to them as they make their way over.

"You have to go to school Max, they'll get suspicious. Besides, Forrest doesn't go to that school and the other pack members don't know you very well. You'll be fine." Dray tells Max.

"What if Forrest told them?"

"You're going whether you like it or not. Now scram!" Dray shouts, his voice sounding very powerful and dangerous. It made even me wince and it wasn't even directed towards me. I look up as Dray stops in front of me.

"Now Shawn, I know you have a power hidden inside of you. It is time to let it out." I gave him a 'wtf' look as he knelt down in front of me.

"What? I thought I was shark bait." I hiss.

"You also have powers, like your sister did. Remember, the one you tagged too hard and pushed off the cliff." I froze, my eyes met his and for a split second I saw her falling again.

"Who are you? How do you know about that?" I ask, trying to control myself.

"I'm just a guy who goes by the name of Dray, but you probably remember me by the name Dravan." I gasp.

"Dravan?"

"Hurry Shawn! Dravan is here!" My sister Caroline shouts. I follow her down the stairs and we see Dravan, who is about my sister's age standing there with a smile on his face. My sister is 16 and Dravan is 17 as of today.

"Hey Dray!" Caroline runs up to him and wraps her arms around him. My parents smile and look at me. I go up to Dravan and smile up at him.

"Hello Davan,"

"Its Dravan, Shawn." Caroline gives me a scolding look. I look at Dravan apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I always get names wrong." I say.

"Its okay Shawn, why don't we go and play." My mood brightens and I follow Dravan outside. Rayn, who is only 7 just watches us as we run outside. Dravan gives me a piggy back ride. We sing Happy Birthday to him as we play a game. After the game is over I go to the edge of the woods, curious as to what is inside.

"Mom said we can't go into the woods." Caroline says, pulling me away from the woods. I pout and look up at her.

"Why not? Don't you wanna see if There is a bridge leading to Terabithia?" I ask her. Caroline laughs, her laugh sounds like music and her voice is soft as she ruffles my hair.

"Remember what happened to Leslie?" I shake my head no.

"She didn't make it." I frown.

"We won't end up like Leslie though, right Dravan?" I look at Dravan pleadingly. I really want to go into the woods and explore.

"Well, we aren't Leslie and this is reality. I'm sure nothing bad will happen to us." Dravan says, smiling. Caroline sighs.

"Well, Dravan is the older one so I guess we'll just listen to him. Woods or no woods?"

"Woods!" I shout.

"Woods," Dravan smiles. Caroline chuckles and Dravan pulls her to him by the waist and presses his lips against hers. I giggle and shout 'ew' as they begin to make out. Caroline pulls away when Dravan gets too into it.

"Lets go on an adventure shall we?" She gives me one of her sweet doll-like smiles.

"Its adventure time!" I shout, and charge towards the woods. "FOR NARNIA!" I shout. Caroline and Dravan run after me, Caroline has a worried look on her face. She always worries about my safety.

"Lets play tag!" I shout, trying to run faster, "Caroline is it!" I yell. Caroline turns and tags Dravan and smirks when he goes to tag her back.

"No tag backs, Dravan." She says, kissing him, smack on the lips. He wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her back, almost like he never wants to let go. She gasps slightly and pulls away. I run ahead, blushing slightly. I've never kissed a girl. Probably cause I'm only 8 and 8 year olds don't go around kissing girls.

I keep running till I come to a halt. Suddenly, I feel a hand slap me on the back. I fall over at the amount of strength coming from the slap. I look up to see Dravan.

"You keep interrupting our moments you little shit." He hisses. "Now you're it. Get lost and tag a tree." He snarls, running off. I stand up, rubbing my back as best as I can. That hurt. I run ahead and keep running till I see Caroline. If I tag her, I can run away without being it. I run towards her, holding my hand out. She turns around slowly and I suddenly run into her. I'd been running too fast. She falls back and I with her. She holds out her hand and something clear and cool pushes me back onto the dirt. I look over the cliff and scream.

"Caroline!"

"Remember now?" Drava- Dray asks. I close my eyes and see the whole thing over again.

"What exactly was her power?" I ask, clenching my teeth. Dray slaps me accross the face. I spit out blood.

"I'm going to push you to the point you'll have to use your power." Dray growls. Then he smirks. I try to move back away from him, but the wall is in the way. Stupid wall, find a new place to stay.

He grabs my legs and spreads them apart. My eyes widen when I realize what he's going to do.

"No!" I scream.

Zane's POV:

"Hey Zane," I look up to see Max, the Benedict Arnold, or as normal people unlike me would say, the traitor.

"Hi," I say, trying to act casual.

"Hows the relationship with Raven going?" He asks, smiling.

"Good, how has your life been?" I ask.

"Wonderful~" He purrs.

"Thats nice," I say with a smile. Max tilts his head to the side.

"You seem a little off mood today, something bothering you?" I shake my head. Nothing other than the fact that I would like to rip you to pieces, yeah nothing is bothering me. Now that I am a vampire I'm not exactly a little weakling and I could probably have a fair fight with him.

"You seem a little different too." Max ponders aloud. "What is this difference I am noticing?" He asks with a smile.

"Oh, nothing."

"Are you still a virgin?" I gasp.

"Max! That is private!" I exclaim. He laughs and then pushes me down on the bench.

"If you aren't, I can change that." I laugh and push him off.

"I'm saving it for someone special." Aka Raven.

"Oh, thats nice. I'm special." I chuckle.

"Someone special in a different way." You are so not special after taking my best friend Shawn.

"What kind of different way?" Max asks.

"Like, the person I'll love truly and forever."I respond. Max looks lost in thought until the bell rings. He then smiles at me and stands up.

"I forgot something at my house, I'll see you later." Max turns into a cat and dashes off. I hit the send button to my phone in my pocket and turn to go inside the school. Time for the chase.

Raven picks me up after school and I give him a long and hungry kiss in greeting.

"I missed you so much today." I say, putting my seat belt on. He smirks.

"I missed you too, babe." I give him a look. "Whats wrong with babe?" He asks.

"I don't know, it just annoys me." I answer. He laughs and sighs before fixing his attention back on driving.

"We think we might have found his little hide out place. It's an old jail place and they made one of the cells look like a huge warehouse room. The place is very huge. Almost everyone outside of it is dressed up. I saw like two Nicki Minaj's. One had pink hair and the other had green. I saw people dressed up as One Direction and there was a guy dressed as a christmas tree wearing an Eyeless Jack mask. It was extremely weird. I thought I was in cosplay land or something." Raven says.

"Sounds interesting, can't wait for some action." I say, chuckling. Raven shakes his head.

"You're not going in Zane, you're not trained enough." Raven says.

"I've played lots of action games and I've seen plenty of movies." I say. Raven laughs humorlessly.

"Zane, this is reality. Being in an actual fight is going to be different than being in a fight in a game or watching a fight in some movie." Raven states bluntly.

"Shawn is my friend, there is no way I'm staying in this car while you and your pack buddies save my best friend." I hiss, baring my fangs a little. Raven sighs.

"I understand that he is your best friend, but Zane you gotta think about yourself too, you could get hurt." I sigh.

"I'm not a weak little human anymore Raven. I'm sure I can take care of myself. I won't die easily." I say. Raven sighs and nods. He parks the car at a public parking lot and parks it somewhere where it won't be as noticeable. He goes out to the trunk, me trailing behind and hands me a long juice box.

"Juice?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"It's blood, now drink. It'll make you stronger." He says.

"Whos blood is it?" I ask. He smiles and scrathes his head.

"Mine," I get up on my tip toes and give him a long hard passionate kiss. He places his hands my waist and nips at my bottom lip. I groan and open my mouth, allowing his tongue entrance to my cavern. I pull away after a bit, not wanting to get distracted from our mission. I put the straw to my lips and sip. Before I know it the box is empty and I'm wanting more, but I know I can't ask. This should be enough.

I follow Raven into the trees.

"How'd you find it?" I whisper.

"We followed him and he ended up here. I don't think he noticed us." Raven looked a little skeptical about that, but we just continued. I hope Shawn is ok... I don't want him to get hurt.

'Stop," Raven put his hand on my chest. I move behind him and look ahead to a huge prison.

"Holy shiat." I whisper. Raven nods.

"Huge right?" I nod.

"Very," I reply. He smile at me and we move forward.

Shawn's POV:

He reached for my zipper and I go to push him away and something causes him to fly backwards. My eyes widen and I look at my hands. I focus my energy and an ice wall separates Dray and I. Ice.... Ice. I can create ice.

What the ship.

How...

ELSA YOU BITCH HOW COULD YOU (Frozen reference ;) ) I actually like Elsa... BUT STILL

I started thinking a bunch of gibberish thoughts that made no sense at all as I glare at Dray as he goes around the ice wall I have no idea how I made. I thrusted my hand out again and an ice wall formed and he ran into it. I repeat the action and I am soon surrounded by ice. I pant, feeling a bit weak. I go to stand and ice just builds beneath my hands. I smile and use it to lift me into the air.

Holy reindeer, I AM ELSA!

I am also insane.

I think.

I stay on my ice tower and wonder what my species is. Am I an Elsa species? What am I Hedwig?

I make a little ice sculpture of an owl and ask it random shit. I am Harry Potter.

"Get down here you bitch!" Dray shouts. Max suddenly appears behind Dray and his eyes widen a bit when he sees me.

"Thats his power?" He exclaims.

"No fucking shit you dipwad!" Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Yo Dray darling!" I call down. Dray looks up at me with the crankiest expression ever.

"What?" I smile.

"Language." I thrust my hand towards him and an ice snake wraps around him. Max's eyes are practically bulging out of their sockets. I smirk in victory. Two guys appear into view and I realize these are the other guys that were there.

"Yaz, Fayzin," Max mumbles, a bit dumbfounded.

"What am I Hedwig!?" I call out to Max. Dray finally breaks through the ice snake and glares at me.

"You're a Xelu."

"A wha?" I ask.

"Xelu."

"What does that mean?" I ask. Dray glares at me icily.

"How am I supposed to know? What do I look like, a dictionary?" He growls.

"A few adjustments and maybe-" He cuts me off.

"Shut up! Stop trying to be funny." I sigh. What an idiot.

"Shawn!" I look up to see Zane and Raven come in, looking a bit wounded. Zane rushes over, but Fayzin grabs him and holds onto him. He hisses and grabs onto the guy's arm, squeezing it. Fayzin winces and moves away quickly. Luckily Zane is nice, or else he'd have a broken arm. Wait... Zane, how'd he do that. How'd he do that Hedwig?

"Zane! Why are you so different? What happened to you?" I shout. He grins sheepishly and runs over to my ice tower.

"I'm a vampire!" He shouts.

"Holy shit! How?" I yell.

"I don't really know!" He exclaims. I jump down on little ice platforms, they look like the floating things that the doodle jump creature jumps on. I hug my bro and he grins at me.

"What are you?" He asks. I try to think of the word and then grin.

"Xelu."

"What the heck does that mean?" He asks. I whip my hand around and cover someone's face with ice.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" I laugh. Zane laughs with me and runs towards a guy dressed up as Nicki Minaj. I turn to face Dray. This bitch is going down.

Right Hedwig?

I kind of got hyper towards the end, so its a little weird. The ice thing was inspired by Frozen (my new obsession) and I wanted to put it somewhere and I go the crazy idea of making Shawn be the ice guy :D Hope y'all liked the chapter! Its kind of short, I know but I wanted to post it and I'll try to make the next one longer. Please ignore any grammatical errors.

Oh yeah before I forget.

Waiting Wolf will be a short side story to this and won't have as many chapters. It'll be just a short story. Its going to be Grayson's story. So I'll be posting that soon! :D

Tata for now!