Chapter 14 :Zane's POV:

Chapter 14:

Zane's POV:

My thoughts are full of Raven as the day goes on. I can't stop thinking about him. His sexy green eyes, his muscles, his warmth, his everything. He is flawless. Not even my favorite fictional character can compare to him. I look at my book, "I'm sorry love, but he is just sooo beautiful." I sigh happily. I think I'm gonna need to stalk Raven and get some pictures. Then I'll put them on my wall to creep him out when he comes over.  

"Zane," my mom knocks on my door and I stumble to shove some things under my bed. I don't want her to get after me about cleaning my room. I hate cleaning my room. 

"Yeah?" She opens the door and comes over to me. I move my book so she can sit down.  

"I'm going to be going out of town for a bit." She tells me. I frown. 

"But why?" She smiles. 

"A job interview. They say I'm perfect for it."  

"This doesn't mean we're gonna move does it?" I ask. My mom shrugs. 

"Depends on whether I get the job and whether it's an out of town one. I'm assuming it's going to be though." My perfect mood was just ruined by some job my mother was hoping to get. I know I should be happy for her, but if we move, I won't be able to see Raven. I don't wanna leave Raven, he's my everything right now. 

"Mom, I don't want to move. I love it here. It's home." She smiles. 

"I don't know of we'll be moving or not, but if we do I don't want any complaining. I might finally have the right job." She stands up, ruffling my perfectly combed hair. 

"You know I hate it when you do that." I complain. I really hope we won't have to move.

"Hey Zane," Raven comes up to me with a smile. I attempt to smile back, but my mood won't lighten. "What's wrong?"  

"My mom is having a job interview and we might move." I mumble sadly. Raven sits down beside me and wraps an arm around my waist. He buries his face in my neck, giving it soft tender kisses.  

"It'll be alright." I pull away. 

"If I move we won't be able to see each other." Raven leans back and sighs. 

"Zane, I don't want you to move either. Trust me I really don't, but think about your mom. She's finally doing something good." I turn my head away from him stubbornly. I do want my mom to be happy, but what about me and Blain? What about our happiness? 

"Raven, I want her to be happy. I really do, but I want to be happy and I want Blain to be happy too." Raven pulls me back so my head can rest on his chest. He strokes my hair,t dying to comfort me. It works, but just a little. 

"We'll see each other again. I promise." Raven lifts my chin up and plants a kiss on my lips. 

"I love you," I tell him. He pulls me up onto his lap and gives me a passionate kiss on the lips. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him. I pour all my love into the kiss, just in case it's our last one.  

When I get home, my mom isn't there. She's probably out of town doing the job interview. Im guess it would be nice if she got a better job. She is a single mother after all. I just wish the job was in town. 

I you wanna be my lover, you have got to give! Takin is to easy, but that's the way it is! 

I grabbed my phone and answered it.  

"Hey," Raven. 

"Hey," I respond.  

"We have a date today, remember?" He asks. I nod, forgetting he couldn't see me.