Chapter 17 ::Zane::

Chapter 17:

Zane's POV:

I knock some pickle guy out as I run towards Raven. He's fighting a big guy dressed up in a hulk Halloween costume. Raven turns to look at me, and he is suddenly slammed down by the Hulk guy.
"Raven!" I yell, running towards the Hulk. I shove him towards the wall, and he goes right through it. I look at my hands in astonishment before hurrying to Raven. He sits up and smiles at me lamely.
"That guy was tough..." He trails off.
"Come on! We got more wannabes to get!" I grin and run towards a Loki wannabe. No one can be Loki like Tom Hiddleston!
"FOR NARNIA!" I shout, grabbing a hold of Loki wannabe's hair and rippling the wig off. He glares angrily at me and chases me to the wall. I wait for him to come close before slamming him to the ground with my hand against his throat. He coughs as I slam my fist down on his throat. I feel so much adrenaline as I go to my next victim. I glance at my best friend Shawn, who I've just found out is a Xelu. Raven tells me it literally translates to ice. So he's an ice. Wow. Creative.
He thrusts his hand out towards the Lady Gaga guy who I've found out is Dray, my moms so called future boyfriend. Again, wow. Today is just full of surprises. I lunge towards Yaz, who dodges.
"Please, spare us." Fayzin pulls Yaz close.
"When we were hired to dress up, we didn't know this was what we were getting into. Honestly." Fayzin says, squeezing Yaz's hand. Yaz looks at Fayzin lovingly, but I can see by the look on Yaz's face he is clueless to his affection.
"Why should I believe you? You did burn down my friends mates pack house." I glare threateningly, holding up my taloned hands. Yaz swallows and looks down.
"We need money and he was offering some big money. Please understand, we just needed the money to live." FayZin tells me, no sigh of a lie in his eyes. I nod and step aside.
"Just don't get into anymore trouble." I order, surprised by my sudden leader like tone.
"Zane! Watch out!" I turn to see a Cucumber charging towards me. I dodge to the side and turn in a non human speed and slam him down, karate chopping a spot on his neck to knock him out. He lays unconscious as I pull out a Inge from his pocket. I look around. There aren't much guys in get up anymore. It's mostly people from the pack. I turn to see that only Dray remains and Shawn is bleeding badly. Ice is hovering over his wounds, but it melts quickly. Shawn drops to his knees, panting. I run over to him, worriedly. I look around wondering where Forrest is. The pack came and Forrest had been with them. Now he's nowhere.
"Bastard!" Shawn hisses passed clenched teeth. I move to stand in front of him. He looks at me warningly, but I ignore him and glare at Dray.
"Why are you doing this?" I ask.
"Revenge. He killed his sister." Shawn winces, as if he believes it.
"Shawn doesn't kill people. If he did, he didn't mean it. Its not his fault she died, she chose death over life. If Shawn is a Xelu, then she must've been one too. She could've used her powers to save herself."
I have no idea what the fuzz I'm saying. It's like glitter is pouring from my mouth.
"Shut up!" I must've hit a nerve. I grin evilly and bare my fangs. Dray glares at me before sighing. I look at him questioningly.
"Zane, son of the Madam." He says.
"The Madam?" I ask curiously.
"Yes, your mother you thought was a normal human rooting for her gay son. She is powerful." I shake my head.
"My mom couldn't be. She would need blood and she doesn't ever have blood. She eats like a normal being." I hiss.
"What do you think happens when you're at school Zane? Cleaning and cooking?" He asks. I stare at him skeptically.
"Why are you suddenly mentioning my mother?" I question.
"Why, because she is my girlfriend." My eyes widen in shock and I feel anger and something else surge through me.
"Wanna know a secret too?" I look at him. "You were never the weak one, your brother was."
"Impossible!" I yell.
"Because you weren't turning into your true form," he gestured to me, "you were absorbing his illness. You made him better, but now that your in your true form, his illness will return and he could die." I shake my head. No, Blain can't die, he's my brother.
"How can he be ill if he's one of my kind?" I ask.
"He's only half Zane and his humanity overrules his other half. His human side is ill and his vampire side is trapped inside him. He's more depressed than you think Zane." Dray says, smiling.
"But..." I whisper.
"Your fathers are different, Zane. His was human and yours wasn't." Millions of things swirl through my mind as Dray opens his mouth to continue. Suddenly, a child comes out and kicks Dray in the shins.
"You shouldn't have done that!" He yells. That's when I realize it's the creepy pasta of Ben Drowned, but he's just a dress up. Dray glares at him and goes to grab him, but he moves out of the way and karate chops Dray in the leg. Dray hisses in pain and moves away, glowering at Ben.
"You bitch!" Dray shouts and lunges for him, only to slip on ice. Shawn begins to stand up, looking crappy but I can tell he is feeling better now. I slam Dray down and Shawn puts him in an ice coffin. He screams and bangs at the ice as Shawn thickens the layers.
"Help me put him in the freezer." Shawn grins wickedly. I smirk and we carry Dray to his little walk in freezer.
"Good luck!" We say as we slam the door shut.
"He's not gonna die is he?" I ask. Shawn shakes his head.
"No, he's just gonna be stuck there for a while, but he'll get out." Shawn replies. I smile. I didn't want to kill anyone, I just wanted to stop them. I don't think I killed the throat punch guy. He wasn't human, so he should be okay. I go over to Raven and hug him close. He pulls away, coughing.
"Sorry, I got an energy blast in the chest." He tells me. I practically rip his shirt in half and inspect his chest. It has blood all over it, which causes my mouth to water. I swallow and lean over to lick the blood. Raven growls as I continue to lick the blood off of his chest. After I finish licking all the delicious blood off his chest, I can see a circle shaped wound. I watch as it begins to heal.
"Your saliva helped it heal faster." Raven murmurs, sighing in relief that the wound is gone. He pulls me into a kiss and I melt into his arms. His tongue works it's way into my mouth and I moan in content.
"Shawn!" We pull away to see Forrest running towards Shawn. He pulls Shawn up into his arms and kisses him passionately on the lips. We laugh and go back to making out.
After we get out of the place, Raven and I head our separate ways to our homes. We agreed to meet up at his new apartment tomorrow. I'm really excited to see him tomorrow. When I arrive home, my mom is in the living room pacing. I walk over to her, a frown plastered on my face. "What's wrong?" I ask.
"Where have you been?" She shrieks.
"With your stupid boyfriend. I found out some interesting things, Madam." I hiss. I feel sort of angry towards her for not telling me anything.
"You don't understand Zane, it was to protect you." She says, tears welling up in her eyes. I shake my head.
"I'm stronger now and I was able to fight for my he's friend against Dray. Oh, and guess what? Your so called boyfriend was the villain." I growl. My mom sighs and looks at me.
"I only went out with him so I could get to him. I wasn't planning on a serious relationship. I am the Madam after all." She says. "And we've got more important things to worry about. Your brother fainted when he got home. Did Dray tell you about your brother too?" She asks. I nod slowly, worry overtaking my anger.
"Is he alright?" I ask. She sits down and shrugs.
"Honestly Zane, I don't know. He's been sleeping for a while. You can go see him. We've got to figure out something." She says. I nod. We do have to.
I head up the stairs, thoughts of Blain overflowing my mind. I enter his bedroom and go over to his bed. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me. He mumbles something before sitting up. "Zane, what happened?" He asks, touching a small cut on my cheek.
"I fell." I reply. Blain sighs sleepily and flings his legs over the edge of the bed. "By the way, you fainted." I mumble.
"I fainted?" He exclaims quietly. I nod.
"That's what mom said." I answer. He curses under his breath.
"How long?" I shrug.
"I don't know, mom didn't say." I say.
"Let's go ask." Blain says, sitting up. I stand up to and steady him when he wobbles. He nods in thanks and we head down the stairs. Mom stands up from the couch when she heard us and turns to face us.
"Blain, how are you feeling?" She asks.
"I've been better." He plops down on the couch and turns on the tv.
"Want some soup?" She asks him using her motherly tone.
"Pancakes would be nice." Blain smiles at mom and my mom nods. She goes to the kitchen and I hear the sound of a pancake box touching the counter surface. I look at Blain. His heart beats weakly in his chest and I wonder if there was some way to turn him into a full vampire.
"I'll be right back." I say to Blain and walk to the kitchen. My mom looks at me curiously as she starts up the pancakes,
"Is there a way to turn him to a full fledgling?" I ask. She bites her lip an looks at the pancake bowl thoughtfully.
"That'd involve giving him our blood." She says. I smile.
"Load the pancake with blood." I say.
"No, he'll notice."
"Tell him you put pancake sauce in it." She looks at me like I'm stupid.
"Syrup?" I nod. That stuff.
"That stuff isn't blood red Zane." I look at her dumbfounded.
"I thought it was." I say. She shakes her head. "Nope."
"MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE!" I scream and jump out of the kitchen and begin to dance around. Blain coughs loudly and hunches over his knees. I come to a half and rush over to him.
"Blain!" I shout. He coughs once more before collapsing into my arms. I push him down on the couch and look at my wrist. "Mom!" I yell. She comes out with a knife.
"What?" She sees Blain and rushes over.
"Mom, what if we did it while he's passed out?" I ask. She looks at the knife and shakes her head.
"Can't Zane. He'll have to decide for himself if he wants to be one of us." I look at Blain.
I hope he wants to be one of us.
THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE THE LAST, I DUNNO. ALSO IGNORE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES, I WROTE THIS FROM MY PHONE.