Chapter 11 ::Shawn's POV::

Chapter 11:

Shawn's POV:

That stupid bitch. How dare he touch Forrest. Forrest is mine.

Though I do have to admit, it feels weird calling a guy mine. It feels weird saying Forrest is mine. We had been just friends and I used to claim to be straight. Now though, all that shit doesn't matter. The only thing that matters now is that Forrest knows he is mine and only mine.

"Shawn, Jaxon was just drunk he didn't-!" I shoved him into an empty room and shut the door, locking it behind me. Forrest stumbled back, watching me. I strode over to him and placed my hand on his chest, pushing him down onto the bed. He watched me, his eyes looking slightly hungry. I crawled over him and straddled his hips.

"He must learn not to touch whats mine." I growl. Forrest groaned quietly as I grinded against him, hard. He moved his head to the side, covering his face with his arm.

"I will make sure you know that you're mine." I lean down and nip at his ear. I feel his hard on as I grind against him again.

"He was just drunk." Forrest grunted as I kept grinding roughly against him. I want him so bad right now.

"I don't care. I need you." I gasp when I'm suddenly our positions are switched and he's nipping at my neck aggresively. I grab onto his shirt and arch my back. He trails a bunch of kisses down my neck and then he ferociously tries to pull my shirt off and I immediately lift my arms up so he can pull it off more easily. He moves up and crashes his lips against mine. He forces his tongue into my mouth, causing me to dig my nails into his back at the pleasure. I love how aggressive he is in bed.

"We shouldn't go any farther." Forrest whispers against my lips. I open my eyes half way and look him in the eyes.

"I need you."

He growls and pulls my pants off. His lips move against mine in a perfect sync. Then suddenly the door bursts open and some guy comes in.

"Forrest you gotta come quick! Some asshole tried to burn your house down!" Forrest growled slightly and kissed me once more before getting off the bed and following the guy out. He sends me an apologetic glance before disappearing out of the doorway. I sigh softly and put my shirt and pants back on. I exit the room and leave the party.

You can always count on assholes to ruin things.

Wait... I almost had sex with Forrest.

I almost had sex with Forrest.

Holy fucking gay owls.

He was so hot though. I loved how he growled and the sounds he made. It made me almost go crazy. I was ready to just tell him to put it in already. I guess its good that the guy came and stopped us though. Maybe it's a little early for making man babies.

I can't wait to see him again.

Forrest's POV:

"So you're telling me some asshole dressed up as Lady Gaga tried to burn our house down?" I ask my fellow pack member, Grayson. He nods.

"Yeah, he was even singing Telephone." Grayson replied. I sighed and shook my head.

"What is his flubbing problem?" I sit down on the couch. My thoughts are slightly distracted by Shawn. I almost lost control. I am so glad Shanon interrupted us. Part of me isn't though. Shawn looked so hot lying beneath me. I wanted him so bad. The feeling of his naked body against m-

"Forrest!" I snapped out of my thoughts when Grayson snapped his fingers in my face. Grayson is more of the 'down to business' kind of guy. He is usually the more mature one. He doesn't even like to party. He thinks they distract people from school work and there is usually something bad that happens at them.