Chapter 13 :Shawn's POV:

Chapter 13:

Warning: Scene ahead. You can always skip over it if you don't like: (:::: will indicate the start and end of scene)

Shawn's POV:

So while sitting on my bed, millions of thoughts were running through my mind. Why the hell did that weird dude, Max, come near me. He's fricking weird. I'm worried that Zane is in danger from him. I should ask Forrest about him. He was really creepy. Wait... Forrest... mmm

Shut the fuck up fuzz bag.

No!

Yes

Why am I having a conversation with myself in my head?

I look up at the clock, wondering when Forrest will be back. I want to talk to him. I want to kiss him... I want him.

I hear the sound of footsteps and look at the door wondering if it is him. The door opens and he walks in, looking tired. I smile at him and stand up. I go over to him and he opens his arm. We wrap our arms around each other in a hug. He rests his chin on top of my head and I rest my cheek on his chest. He smells nice... Hmm...

Oh right.

"Forrest," I pull away to look at him. He yawns and looks at me questioningly. I stare at him,

"What is it?" He asks.

"There was this strange dude named Max and well... He kissed me." I munble nervously. I look into his eyes as his expression changes.

"Max?" He asks, his voice sounding deadly. I nod, wondering if Forrest has some kind of history with this Max guy.

"Yes... Do you know him?" I ask.

"Yes, and I want you to stay away from him. He is an evil sick bastard. Its not good to be a target of his." Forrest says, his fists clenching and unclenching.

"What do I do if he traps me?" I ask, feeling slightly frightened.

"Scream." I nod. Wait...

"When I'm scared... I usually can't find the voice to scream." I gulp. I don't want to get hurt. I'm just a weak little human... Forrest isn't human...

"Forrest... Is there a way to turn me?" I ask. Forrest grabs my wrist and glares at me.

"Trust me Shawn, you don't want to be a werewolf. It's harder than you think to be one." His expression softens as I look down, feeling sentimental. Why am I feeling sentimental? Fucking shit.

"Its okay, I just don't want you mixed up in all this shit." He says, kissing my forehead. I push him away and give him a scowl.

"Didn't you mix me up with this shit when you told me what you were?" I exclaim, suddenly feeling mad.

"You're not exactly involved that way. You just know what I am, you aren't exactly mixed up with this shit." Forrest says. I have the urge to hit him.

"I am involved! Okay! I want to be involved because I love you!" I shout. Forrest watches me as I begin to pace from the desk to my bed. "I love you...." I go to grab something to throw when Forrest suddenly throws me onto the bed. I look at him, startled by his sudden action.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

He crashes his lips against mine roughly and I feel him tugging at my pants. I groan and tug at his shirt. He leans back and slips off the shirt before leaning back in to continue the kiss. I tangle my fingers in his hair as I feel cool air touch the skin of my legs. He forces his tongue into my mouth and our tongues rub against each other. I moan and our tongues continue to play. I feel his hand in my boxers and gasp as he grips my little one.