Chapter 6 :Shawn's POV:

Chapter 6

Shawn's POV:

Once we got to Forrest's special place we just stood there for a while. Forrest didn't say anything and I was wondering if we were going to talk at all. I stared at him while he paced back and forth. Finally he turned to look at me. He opened his mouth to say something, but then he closed it and started pacing again.

"Will you just say something!" I shouted, growing impatient. He looked at me, startled by my sudden outburst.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to think of how to do this." I groan and then I tilt my head.

"Do what?" I ask. He ignores me and keeps pacing. I suddenly grew the urge to punch him. He clears his throat and turns to me.

"Shawn, please don't freak out when I tell you this." His eyes look slightly pleading.

"Why would I freak out?" I ask in confusion.

"I'm a werewolf." He tells me. I freak out.

"What the fuck?" I exclaim. Werewolves aren't real! Thats just a stupid Twilight thing with Jacob Black.

"I'm not lying Shawn. I am a werewolf. Want me to prove it?" He asks.

"Yeah! Please do prove it." I reply. A low growl escapes his lips as he slowly turns into a wolf. It looked painful as he turned. He whimpered and lifted a paw to step towards me. He was a beautiful white wolf. The white of his fur was so pure and it looked so soft. I stepped towards him and ran my fingers through his fur.

He stares up at me and licks my hand. I like his wolf form.

"Turn back." I whisper. We need to talk about htis whole werewolf thing. I can't believe they actually exist.

He turns back into a human and I'm glad his clothes are still on. He looks at me, his eyes curious.

"So... Whats it like being a werewolf?" I ask the first thing that comes to my mind.

"It's cool... I guess. Its painful when I turn into a wolf, but once I am a wolf I feel free." He smiles at me.

"So the reason Casey and Rafael are like soul mates is because they are in fact mates?" I ask. He nods.

"Yeah, except Rafael isn't a werewolf." Forrest tells me. I look at him curiously.

"He's human?" I ask. Forrest shakes his head.

"He's a vampire."

"Vampires are real too?" I exclaim. He nods.

"Yes, thats the reason my family isn't too fond of Rafael."

"I see... So you guys don't get along with vampires?" I question.

"Well, it depends on the vampire." Forrest responds.

"Ok.. so what about Rafael makes it so you're not too fond of him?" Forrest sighs and I can tell he is thinking about it. I wait patiently for him to explain, but I don't have much patience sometimes. This is all so knew to me, so I want to learn and find out as much as I can.

"He runs this huge company and it involves a lot of bad guys and not all of the bad guys are human. We're worried Casey will end up getting involved in it." Forrest finally explained.

"Oh, what company?"

"Zyre." He says his last name which completely reveals the company.

"Seriously? He's the son of the owner?" Interesting. 

"Along with his brother Sage." I raise an eyebrow.

"The guy has two sons?" Forrest nods. Thats weird, I always thought he only had one.

"So, have you actually met Sage?" I'm actually quite curious about the second son. I've never heard anything about the second son.

"Yeah,"

"Is he older or younger than Rafael?"

"Younger, he is only 14."

"Only 14? I thought he'd be older."

"He is turning 15 next week. So he is going to have a shot to take over the company along with Rafael, but Sage doesn't care to take over so Rafael is pretty sure he is getting it." Forrest sighs.

"Anyone else I have recently met or know that is a werewolf or vampire?" I thought about Raven. He seemed kind of weird and the way Forrest and Raven acted, it was as though they were communicating in their minds which resulted in my curiosity.

"Raven, the guy you met at the movies with Zane." So I was right? "Raven and I are from sister packs."

"Sister packs?"

"He is from the Red Dragons and I'm from the Blue Dragons. Another pack in this area is the Fair Moon  pack."

"So is their any other Dragon pack... things?" I wasn't sure how I wanted to word it.

"The Green Dragons live in the next town and the Yellow Dragons live in the next state." Forrest answered.

"Why do you have packs called the Blue Dragons or the Red Dragons and so on?" Forrest sighs softly and clears his throat before answering.

"In the past there was this ritual we did for the dragons and we became aquaintances with them and so we named our packs after each dragon in honor of them. They were very pleased."

"Wait a minute." I hold my hand up in his face, "you're telling me their are dragons?" I stare at him.

"They're almost extinct." He tells me.

"Interesting," I murmur quietly, taking it all in. Werewolves, vampires, and dragons. Are their any other non human existences I don't know of? I glance at Forrest, my question floating around in my head. I've asked him a lot of questions. Maybe I should take a break and just take it in. I've been asking too many questions to acually allow myself to take in the answers.

"I guess I won't question the whole 'like soulmates' thing again." I say, breaking the silence. Forrest doesn't look at me at first and I notice that he is in deep thought. I go over to a tree and lean on it, thinking about werewolves and imagining what an actual dragon would look like.

"Shawn," Forrest comes over to me with a smile, "shall we head back?" I look around and shake my head.

"I'd like to stay a little bit longer." I reply, giving him a small smile. He nods and sits down and leans against the side of the tree I am leaning against. We stay there for a while before finally heading back to the dorms. Forrest goes to bed early and I soon go to bed after.

...

The next morning is quiet and Forrest has already left. I wonder why he didn't wake me up. I'll have to ask the next time I see him. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. After, I put on blue a t-shirt that says "bros before hos" and a pair of black jeans that Zane says make my butt look good. I slip on a black sweatshirt and hurry out of the dorms.

At lunch I found Forrest talking to Derrick Woolings, son of my old teacher in High School Darris Woolings. He also happens to be going out with my brother Rayn. The Woolings are pretty cool guys once you get to know them. I call out to Forrest and he looks up with a smile. He says something to Derrick before hurrying over to me.

"Hey!" He smiles at me.

"How come you didn't wake me up this morning?" I ask.

"I tried, but you kicked me and figured you needed some extra rest." Forrest grins at me.

"Ok," I look up at the clock and then back at him. "Wanna get some lunch?" He nods.

"Sure!" I smile and we head to get some food.

Yaaay finally finished the chapter! :D Hope y'all liked it! Would've added more, but I don't have much more time so I thought this would be a good place to end it. See y'all in the next chapter! Also please excuse any mistakes!