Chapter 8 :Zane's POV:

Chapter 8:

Zane's POV:

Max and I have been hanging out a lot and we've become good friends. Max is actually pretty cool once you get to know him. His eyes are really pretty. He was especially hyper today and was doing random flips around the bench. He seems very flexible. He can do a split, which surprises me a lot. I tried doing a split once, lets just say it was very painful.

I haven't been able to talk to Raven much. He avoids the topic of his 'unihorning.' I haven't asked him about it at all. It seems like he's hiding something, but we're friends. I'm not going to let one simple thing like that make it awkward for us. Speaking of Raven, I should text him. I told him I was going to text him once I got home.

Hey –Z

Hey babe –R

Babe again? –Z

Yes –R

:P Sup? –Z

Thinking of you ;) –R

I blushed at that one.

Why would you be thinking of me? –Z

Because you’re worth my thoughts –R

Weirdo –Z

I hated to admit it, but I was blushing badly. Raven messaged me again saying brb so I just tossed my phone on my bed and went to take a shower. Once I got out of the shower Raven had messaged me saying he wanted us to meet up. I texted him back asking where. He texted back saying the parking lot of Wal-Mart. I love Wal-Mart because it's so beautiful. Oh Wal-Mart you just brighten up my day.

I hurried down the stairs and put my shoes on. I had to walk to ride my bike to Wal-Mart, which I'm so glad we don't live too far from town. Raven was leaning against his car with a cigarette in his mouth. I look at him trying to remember if I have seen him smoke before.
 He dropped the cigarette and smiled at me.

"My friend gave it to me. I don't usually smoke." He pushes me into his car and gets in the driver side. I look at him with a smile.

"You seem to be in a good mood." I remark, pulling my seatbelt on.

"Of course I am, today is a special day." I raise an eyebrow.

"A special day?" I wonder why its a special day.

"Yes, today is the day I work up some courage." He grins at me.

"You're gonna ask someone out? If you're doing that why'd you ask me to hang out?" I felt sort of jealous and angry. Why did he want me with him when he asked some random chick out?

"Will you go out with me?" I opened my mouth to yell at him, but it shut immediately when I realized what he just said. Did he just... Am I hearing things?

"Did you just...?" He chuckled and leaned over me. He cupped my cheek before pressing a kiss to my lips. I melted into the seat as we kissed. His lips were soft and amazing. He pulled away and smirked at me. I licked my lips and smiled at him.

"I'd love to go out with you." I say and he grinned sexily.

"Thats good, I would've been upset if you had said no." He then turned to face forward. Suddenly the car moved forward. I felt really happy. It was me he wanted to ask out. I smiled as I looked out the window. I feel so happy right now. Nothing could ruin my good mood.

"Why the hell wouldn't you put up a freaking sign if you ran out!" Raven yelled at the guy at the desk. The guy was putting his hands up, trying to calm Raven down. We were here to see Raven's friend's girlfriend's sister's boyfriend's sister's play. Complicated right? Raven I guess is good friends with his friends girlfriends sister'r boyfriend and he wanted to see the guy's sister's preformance.