Chapter 15 :::Shawn's POV:::

Chapter 15:

A/N- this chapter will probably have more than one POV, just lettin y'all know

Shawn's POV: 

A man in a Lady Gaga outfit is holding a gun and he's pointing it at Forrest. I moved to stand in front of him but he grabs me and shoves me behind him. Some Beyoncé wannabe comes out from behind him and then a third person comes out dressed as a hamburger. They wore a slenderman mask though so I couldn't see who it was. These people are weird. The Lady Gaga guy was wearing the red outfit Lady Gaga wore.  

"We come in pieces!" The Lady Gaga guy shouts in a feminine like voice, but he was kind of failing at the femininity of it. The Beyoncé wannabe started singing telephone as they came towards us with their guns. Forrest yelled something but I couldn't hear it because a gunshot was heard and it hit Shanon. He gasped and fell back, his eyes wide with shock. Grayson froze and looked behind him, when he saw Shanon laying on the ground, with blood seeping through his shirt, his eyes flashed with anger. He growled and jumped over us, turning into a huge black and white wolf. Forrest shoved me inside and I fell over. It was all happening so fast, Forrest turns into a wolf and lunges for the Beyoncé wannabe and he started singing Halo as he began to turn into a cat. The cat ran between Forrest's new wolf legs and cuffed at his back right one. Forrest jumped up and almost landed on the cat. The cat yiped in shock at almost getting squished by him. It ran towards me and I turned and ran down the hall. Oh shit shit shit shiiittttt. 

Forrest tripped over Slenderburger and the cat leapt on me. I fell backwards at it turned back into the Beyoncé form. He began to sing. "TILL THE END OF TIMMEE"  

"Get off of me!" I hiss. He smirks and leans down to kiss me. I try to turn my head but he uses his hands to force my head to stay there. My eyes widen when I realize who it is. 

"Madndje!" My voice comes out muffled by his kiss. He pulls away and grabs me by the arm. "Forrest!" I shout. He bites the Slenderburger and tries to get to me, but the Slenderburger shoves him down. I reach out for him, but he's too far away. He growls and bites the Slenderburgers arm, almost ripping it off. He leaps passed him, chasing after me. Then suddenly, he's shoved to the side by someone dressed up as Taylor Swift. They start singing Mean. 

"WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO MEAN!" They shout as they pin Forrest to the floor. Slenderburger joins and grabs a fistful of Forrest's fur. The Lady Gaga dress up guy appears with someone dressed up as Justin Bieber. I see Grayson stumble behind them, looking angrier than ever. He tries to strangle Jb, but Lady Gaga punches him and he falls over. 

"Come, we're here for the boy, not to torture them. Jb," the Justin Bieber person looks up, "got the matches?" He nods.  

"Now, let's set fire to the house." He smiled at them, "my little monsters." Jb lights a match and drops it on the floor. I scream and kick, but Max holds on to me tight. 

"Forrest!" He drags me out of the house as it begins to burn. The wannabe crew follow after. I began to cry as they got into a huge ice cream truck. Max shoves me inside and I look back as they shut the doors.

Forrest's POV: 

Shawn! Oh shitfucking shitass. My mate... My everything. I growled in anger as I watched Grayson get into the ambulance that Shanon was in. He claimed to be his lover so they allowed him in. Guess they just thought of that as family or Raze got his way so they let all pack members come in the ambulance. I looked back at the house which had black all over the front of it from the fire. Our neighbors that just got home when's they saw the fire called the fire department and while they waited for them to get here they tried to get the fire out themselves. Good neighbors.