Chapter 47

FINALLY watched MITB and I am not okay: (

I am happy for Dean of course but missing Roman so guess it's actually fitting that this one is in his POV:)

JOE POV

"Is Jon okay?"

I heard Galina as she came into the room while I packed a bag for later in the week.

I had been at home for the weekend as I was off from Raw this week.

I frowned as I wasn't sure what she meant.

"Its been a couple weeks and you have been home four times and he hasn't come down with you. Isn't he off more than you?"

I sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her onto my lap.

"With this new storyline that I am in we haven't really had time to speak much. I am much more busy than I used to be and I arrive at the arena later or either I am there but doing loads of press. By the time I get to the locker room he has done his segment and his gone again.."

She nodded and I knew she was concerned and I felt guilty for not picking up on anything as he was his usual self with me in the times I had briefly spoken to him when we were booked for the same things.

"I just think he needs time on his own. He'll come around again. We shouldn't push him you know? With Zoe and their complicated relationship who knows what's going on in that head of his"

I sighed as while they seemed to be fine. They had yet to realize what to do. That's why I stuck to the fact that they were alike. They both needed each other but didn't know how to actually go about it.

Its like they needed a GUIDE FOR LUNATICS or something.

"Can you just drop by the club and ask Zoe how he is, I am sure he maybe dropped by there and stayed in a hotel. I tried calling her but her number isn't working.."

I sighed and nodded as she could have been right.

It was Galina.

She definitely was right.

Zoe had become the person he ran to whenever he was in this town come rain or shine so I doubted he wouldn't have seen her a couple times in these weeks especially with how off she had been on my birthday.

Knowing him he had probably gone the next day to check on her.

***

I walked into the bar and heard Zoe's voice so I decided to remain where she couldn't see me as she seemed to be alone.

JESSIE JAMES DECKER - DEAR JOHN

( CHANGED THE NAME TO JON JUST BECAUSE 'ZOE WROTE THE SONG ' 😉 )

Dear Jon, I think I could fall in love with you
Dear Jon, I'm sorry I didn't stay with you
But my stupid mouth, said some things I didn't mean
And looking back now, with some clarity
This is my love song for someone

Her eyes were closed through the entire performance.

Dear Jon, I could be your wonderland
Dear Jon, baby come back to bed
Cause I'm dreaming with a broken heart
And I knew it from the start
Wanna try again, I could let you tuck me in

Dear Jooooooon,

Dear Jooooon.

Stop waiting on the world to change
Gravity is pulling me your way
Stop waiting on the world to change
Say what you need to say