Chapter 35

Wasn't planning on updating until Friday but saw the story has over 3k reads!!!

Cant believe it!!

Thank you so much Lunatics 😘😘😘

DAY BEFORE PAYBACK

"Why do you seem so nervous man?" Joe asked as he packed Jojo's Frozen backpack with snacks.

"I don't , cause I'm not " I shrugged as I placed on my cap.

"Well are you sure you want to walk all the way there ? Cause we can just pick them up on the way.." He asked as he zipped it up and set it next to the two other bags.

"Its a five minute walk we'll wait for you guys on the corner. I haven't seen her in a couple weeks and.."

"I get it I'll text you when we leave so I don't see things I would rather not see"

He shrugged.

"Why, does me kissing her make you feel weird?" I smirked.

"No, well yeah.. I just see how you guys are and well Galina tells me that she doesn't get what the big deal is about you just getting together. .. And before you say anything I'm not trying to get you hyped up its just its clear she's got a hold on you , you know you want her that's why when we, well I'm always the one who has bad timing, see you its annoying cause you guys want each other so badly I'm surprised you haven't slept together yet..."

"I'm not going to get hyped up" I laughed and sat down on a stool , I cut him off before he could continue and see on my face that we in fact have.

"My head's going crazy man.. I'm hearing that every day the same thing. My mind telling me that it shouldn't be this hard. I want her she knows I want her , she wants me. We want to be together we just need to figure out shit.. There's no rush man. I haven't known her that long and realisticly we shouldn't be rushing shit"

He frowned and held his hand to my forehead, "are you sure you okay man?"

"I'm serious Joe, its only been a couple months.."

"Yeah but the time shouldn't make a difference as to.."

"Its not the time we have been together, its the time she needs before realizing I'm not going to leave" I shrugged .

"I'll see you in a bit" I moved out before he could respond as I was more thinking aloud than wanting a response.

Maybe if you weren't such a fuck up she would actually believe it...

I reached the corner just as she did. I always liked how she dressed like she just slipped shit on and I didn't mean that in a bad way as she made what other girls would look like crap doing just so fucking beautiful.

 I always liked how she dressed like she just slipped shit on and I didn't mean that in a bad way as she made what other girls would look like crap doing just so fucking beautiful

"Mr Dean!" I picked Sky up as his small arms went around my neck.

"Hey little man..."

My eyes fell on Zoe as she adjusted the bag on her shoulder and noticed my eyes on her.