Chapter 28

ZOE POV

"I think I'm going to go back to the hotel, Jojo needs a nap" she glanced next to her and she clearly did which caused me to smile at her weary eyes .

"Uhm I actually wanted to wait around for Jon?"
I raised my eyebrow as I wasn't sure about staying around here but I did want to see him after.

"Okay I'll take Sky with" she smiled.

"Are you sure?" Sky was my responsibility, my angel. I didn't want her to feel like she had to..

"Yes.." She smiled genuinely and I nodded.

Over the short time I have known her I have realized that she was an amazing mom and woman . I am not sure that I could handle my husband away for long with a daughter as well.

Not that I planned on having kids or getting married anyway..

Jon's friends were amazing they made me feel welcome with each time I saw them and whether they were teasing him or not. I knew they loved him and he loved them back.

They were to him what my guys were to me..

"Come let's go Sky" Jojo smiled and I kissed his forehead as they held his hand and walked off.

I text Jon to let him know I'd be waiting even though he would only see it when he was done.

I was busy eating some ice - cream when I heard people talking a bit away.

"Do you think that's his girlfriend?"

"She has a kid so I doubt it, we all know how Dean is.."

"She must be one of those.. "

I heard someone laugh but I ignored it as I stared at my phone hoping he would read soon.

Not soon enough however..

I saw three girls heading my way and they took the seats in front of me which were previously occupied by Galina and Jojo and Joe.

"Hi I'm Summer, this is Emma and that's Zara..."

I smiled, "nice to meet you..."

I had heard every word they had said and it annoyed me slightly that they would come over to me when they hadn't been trying to hide it.

They stared at me waiting for me to introduce myself I guess but I wasn't planning to.

"We saw you hanging out with Roman and Dean, we have never seen you around here. Dean never brings his one night stands around. Not that I am saying you are of course..."

"Of course.." I nodded waiting for her to continue.

"I'm sorry its just that we find it weird seeing him with a girl . His normally just with Roman when his quiet and if he isn't his unbearable to be around. Remember that time..." The black headed girl turned to the blonde's name I had forgotten.

"Oh with Zack? Yes all I wanted was to tell Dean he was needed for a segment and then he pushed past me and told me to 'fuck off'
Zack my boyfriend heard and well Dean broke his nose putting him out for quite sometime"

"Okay..." I raised my eyebrow as I wasn't sure why they were telling me as far as I was concerned what he did here was him being him .

I knew how he could get from my very first night backstage when he went off on me and it didn't bother me as he had his moments but that was who he was..

I accepted that he had a crazy side while I am sure everyone had it in them hidden ,  his just happened to be on for display.

"You seem like a nice girl too nice for Dean, his a bit not there . " The blonde whose boyfriend Dean allegedly beat up spoke.