Chapter 18

Dedications:
Thanks to @kenreid, @RochelleORilley and @Jovin_Moxley as well as @collegegirlk2014 for constant comments and votes :)

Also thanks to @kaylataylor101  @RoyalFLARE @LunaticReigns @mrs_deanambrose @AngeliexC @StoneColdEllie @myrshaVanessaDeGuzman

I appreciate all of you taking the time :)

I'm sorry if I missed anyone as I merely check what appears in my recent notifications :/

Buuut thank you to everyone else who votes and takes the time to read this book,I'll try to do dedications again soon <3

"Finally! Galina said you flew out on Thursday Night already and I'm only seeing you now?” Joe smiled as I entered the locker and set my bags down.

“I got a flight home and I actually wanted to fly in but found out Raw was going to be in a different city than the live events so I didn't wanna waste money man” I shrugged.

“Guess you’re right.. so here’s the better question why were you in my hometown and I didn’t know about it?” he smirked.

I rolled my eyes, “You know why…”

“All I know is that you pitched up at my house franticly which caused my wife to call me and I told her to leave your ass to the next morning and then when I spoke to her again. She said you had gone to speak to Zoe but hadn’t said anything about it and you spent your two days with Jojo”

“Because I'm a good fucking uncle..” I smiled and he narrowed his eyes at me.

“So the whole Zoe thing just vanished…”

I shrugged.

“mmm… “ he smirked and pulled his phone from his bag and showed me a drawing.

“What's that?” I frowned.

“Well that is ‘sweetpea's’ drawing that Lina sent me a picture of on Friday and Galina ain't blonde, I don’t have short brown hair and we don’t have a son…”

So much for pinky promises..

Technically she didn’t say anything…

“Maybe she’s hinting for a little brother” I raised my eyebrow and he gave me that ‘oh please’ look.