Chapter 46

JOE'S BIRTHDAY

I sighed as I was meeting Joe them at Disney due to me not feeling like the drive as I wasn't in much of a mood for people .

So I had flown in later and got a rental straight from the airport instead.

After Sunday and realizing how shit it was without Zoe, I have sunk back into my old self.

Not the women.

Not the drinking.

Just the isolation and telling everyone to fuck off again.

Renee and Corey tried to congratulate me on Monday for qualifying for the Money in the Bank when I fought Dolph but I just ignored them and walked on.

I didn't want to but I just couldn't face them as they made me think of the Zoe I had screwed things up with, my amazing fucking Zoe.

She would have been in the crowd then as well , cheering me on with that bright Zoe smile.

But I fucked up.

Luckily by the time I got into Raw for my match Seth had already left the building or he would probably be out on injury again.

I needed a fight and my match with Dolph hadn't helped anything, he was an okay guy so I wasn't going to take my issues out on him.

Since when has that stopped you?

Since Zoe..

I parked the car and tried figuring out explaining to Joe , Zoe not being here today, without having him notice something was up.

I got a text from him letting me know where to meet them and I sighed and walked there.

If it wasn't his birthday I would have probably bailed as a day in a place that was meant for kids?

Not lunatic style.

Being a good uncle I would normally tolerate it just to see my sweatpea happy but I just needed to not even be with them because every time I was , I was reminded of the fact that they didn't know what I had done to Zoe.

I reached the spot and as I did,I thought I was seeing what I wanted to see.

But as I saw the little boy holding her hand let go and run up to me I knew I wasn't.

"Mr Dean.." He squealed and I hugged him tightly as I missed him.

I did a fist bump as I walked over to them.

I didn't have Zoe's phone number and I didn't see her at all since that horrible night so unless I had lost my memory I wasn't sure how...

"I bumped into Zoe at the school's fundraiser on Monday and mentioned to her because you of course forgot!" Galina poked me.