Chapter 31

Okay this will be the last surprise update seriously lol: )
Oh quick thing I have posted a preview of a Dean Ambrose fanfic I am thinking of doing once this one ends ( not soon ) so could you please maybe  check it out in my profile 'Angel in the Ambrose Asylum' and let me know if you would like it or not: )

You don't have to but it would mean a lot xx

Thanks in advance ❤❤❤

“"I'm surprised you ain't stumbling around here, knocking on people's hotel rooms trying to figure out which one is yours?" He chuckled and I could feel my annoyance rising as I had forgotten to take my rental keys and he stood there just as I got off the elevator.

"Yeah me too" I nodded .

I hadn't spoken to the guy I called brother since one of our promos before he got injured.

I guess me not asking him if he was okay had been heartless but he didn't deserve me caring..

"What?  You don't drink anymore , can't..." He stopped and I wasn't sure why until I heard her voice behind me.

"Hey!" I felt her lips on my cheek as she jumped up behind me holding onto my shoulders before moving next to me.

"Hey" was all I managed to say as I saw his eyes fall on her,taking in her attire as well and I didn't like it.

“Oh we didn’t get a chance to meet before,  I'm Seth..” he smiled as he extended his hand and I rolled my eyes.

Yeah act fucking nice in front of my Lunatic..

What surprised me was that she didn’t take it, instead she leaned her head on my shoulder and hooked both her fingers into my hand  of the arm she was leaning on.

He awkwardly took his hand back and let it fall to his side as he realized that she wasn't planning on taking it .

As much as I was smirking inside , outside I held a blank face and I held Zoe's hand back.

"Nice catching up brother!" He smiled and my hand unintentionally tightened within her two hands .

I wanted to go after him as the elevator closed, punch him, kick him, but Zoe..

I knew this wasn't the last I would be seeing him but I was glad my Lunatic pitched up as I didn't have it in me to deal with that right now.

"Uhm I was going to go and get us something to eat" I mumbled.

The hand that she had placed on the back of my hand she now brought up to my face .

"I'm not hungry but if you are I can go with you" she shrugged.

I took in her attire and smiled as it was either that or the dress so I shook my head and we made our way back to the room.

"I thought you were sleeping.."

"I was but Sky usually wakes up around this time for a glass of water or warm milk. I told Joe's sister so hopefully she won't be annoyed if he.."

"She won't ..." I cut her off and she didn't say anything.

I realized I was still clutching her hand real tight but she didn't seem bothered by it even though we had just entered the room.

I slowly loosened my grip which caused her to look at me with a slight smile.

“I'm sorry I was so off,  its just that guy..” I shook my head and she sat down next to me on the edge of the bed .

“Well I sensed you were annoyed , what did he do?” She whispered.