Chapter 38

SUUUUUUUUUUURPRISE!!

A UPDATE AS I HAD SOMETIME 😊😊

"Why are we parking in the middle of nowhere?" I heard her voice from the passenger seat.

"Because its not in the middle of nowhere , its somewhere.." I shrugged and I knew she was probably rolling her eyes as I shut the engine off.

I took off my jacket and grabbed the backpack from the backseat.

"Er Zoe.."

She turned to me.

I wasn't going to walk around in a jeans.

She had dressed perfectly, well not perfectly but she wore a shorts and a tank top which was fine.

"Unless I want to die, I need to change into my shorts.."

"So?" She frowned seeming confused.

I stared at her for a bit waiting for her to realize but all she did was lean back in her seat and slip on her sunglasses.

I got out of the car and stripped off my jeans as no cars would be around here today and then reached in to get my shorts but as I did I saw her quickly glance away and her cheeks were red.

I wanted to tease her about it but that one night had already been a touchy subject, the last thing we needed was this day to be awkward.

I leaned in again once I was done, "Come on Zoe Hudson we have places to walk and views to see!"

She laughed and shook her head as she got out.

"I hope you have more sunscreen cause I am not going to look like a tomato later" she took her glasses off and hooked it into the front of her shirt causing my eyes to briefly fall there.

"Er I should have, I actually forgot about that."

I closed the door and locked it and then walked around to meet her as we stood in front of the car.

"Here you go!" She held her hand out and I squirted as I placed the bag on the bonnet.

"Jon!" She squealed.

"Wha.. " I began as I turned and saw I had clearly squirted out way to much.

"Shit!" I blurted out and she responded by taking my hand and doing a handshake.

"Have some.. Wouldn't want you turning into a tomato now?" She whispered as she leaned in.

"Would I not be attractive to you anymore Zoe Hudson?" I asked as she leaned down and applied on her legs and I tried to focus on the view around us instead of the view down her tank top.

Fuck she always tortured me, or maybe I was always frustrated around her .

That is what happens when you don't sleep around like you used to.

They wouldn't be able to take away the need I had for Zoe.

She stood up and frowned at me and I wasn't sure why until I realized I hadn't done anything yet as she placed on the rest of her revealing skin.

I slipped off my tee with my one hand and placed the sunscreen all over my body.

"Like what you see Z...?"

This time I couldn't let it slide as I felt her eyes on me .