Chapter 32: Wake up!

Chapter 32: Wake up

Diana's P.O.V

Eddie came into the room a little while after Demi went home. "Who was at the door?" He asked as he headed towards the fridge to get himself a bottle of water.

"Demi." I stated as I looked at my nails and observed them. "She was pretty angry." I continued as Eddie sat down beside me.

"I'm not surprised! You did something terrible." Eddie replied to me. I looked at him shocked. Why wasn't anyone on my side?

"I just told the truth and sometimes the truth is hard to hear." I told him a minute later. Why didn't anyone care about my point of view and how this was affecting me?

"No. You made your five year old grand daughter even more vulnerable then she already was. What kind of loving family member shares a video of her own grand child having a sensory overload?" Eddie asked me.

"Stop taking her side! Demi is the one who can't accept the truth!" I yelled at him frustrated. "Those kids walk all over Demi and Alex and they just allow them to do what the hell they want!" I added

"I'm taking Demi's side because you are the one in the wrong! You have caused more damage to those children then you care to admit!" Eddie argued back at me

"Why does no one care about how this is affecting me? Why does everyone only care about Mac and Aimee? What about me?" I asked.

"Because you are the one who has been calling people names! No matter how you feel or think about the situation it's not okay to call someone a freak!" Eddie responded.

"Do you even care about me and how I'm feeling?" I asked him one minute later.

"Do you even care about anyone but yourself these days?" Eddie retorted back.

"Of course I do! But those children need to realise that the whole world doesn't involve around them!" I snapped at him

"They know that! But do you? Diana you are the one who has been acting like a spoilt child not Aimee! You are the one who can't accept those kids the way they are! You're the one with the issue not them." Eddie said two seconds later

"I don't have an issue! At least I know how to spell properly unlike Mackenzie who still spells like a five year old and her writing is even worse!" I yelled back

"She's Dyslexic you idiot. Dyslexics find spelling and writing difficult. Stop being so fucking ignorant Diana." He replied to me.

"I'm not! That kid is just thick!" Eddie turned around.

"Oh really? Because that child you just called stupid is above every other student in art and drama. That kid you called a spoilt brat has been going to events to talk about her disorder so people can understand more and kids don't have to deal with people exactly like you!"

"That kid you called an attention seeker now has to deal with everyone bullying and calling her names because of what you have done! Aimee doesn't mean to be the way she is. Having special needs is not a choice Diana." Eddie continued

"You have just humiliated her in front of the whole world and if you think people are going to agree with what you have done you've got another thing coming. Just look at the responses on social media."

I smirked at him. "Do you really think I care about other people and their opinions?" I asked him. "Because I really couldn't care less." I continued telling him.

"Well you should because you are acting like a spoilt princess who is throwing a tantrum because no one is paying attention to them. You are not the most important person in the world. Aimee and Mac aren't the brats. You're the brat Diana."

I scoffed. "We'll see about that." I said

Authors Note:

Do you think Eddie was right?

I more than likely will update at least once more today because I have a bunch of ideas for Aimee and Elizabeth's audition (which will be in the next chapter or the one after.)

Do you guys want more drama in the next few chapters with Aimee and Diana? (Aimee could get a bit more sassy with Dianna?)

Do you think Diana should wake up and try to make amends? (Yes mum I know that's what you want I just want other people's opinion on it.)

Also on a non related topic to this book would you guys like to have more books on issues like Sensory issues and ADHD? I love writing about them I just wanted to know your opinion.

Some ideas for an interview with Aimee and Elizabeth (Mac could be involved as well)?

Should Luke ask Mac to a school dance?