Chapter 7: A Slimy Situation

Chapter 7: A Slimy situation

Aimee Grace's P.O.V

All the students stopped talking as soon as the teacher came into the room. She had a smile on her face as she reached her desk and sat down on her chair. "Good Morning class." She said as she turned to face us a second later.

"Good morning Mrs Hudgens." We all replied in unison and then fell silent a minute later.

"We have a very exciting morning today! I have canceled lessons and we are painting our mothers a picture with our hands." she told us. Everyone around me looked enthusiastic apart from me. I hated finger painting, I didn't like the texture of it on my hands.

The teacher went on to explain what we were doing while I started to mentally freak out. I didn't know how to explain to them that I couldn't stand the texture of paint and I didn't want to look like an idiot

The smell of paint filled the air and I held my nose as it reached me. Miss Casper tapped me on the shoulder one minute later

"Stop holding your nose this minute Aimee Grace! It doesn't smell in here!" She told me.

"But it does...I can smell the paint." I replied to her.

She looked at me weirdly. "Aimee stop lying. The paint smell isn't that strong for you to be holding your nose." Miss Casper said to me.

"But..." I started but she glared at me so I reluctantly let go of my nose and looked a away from her.

"Right." Miss Hudgens said getting my full attention. "Time to get started." She continued. Everyone got up to get paint brushes and paint but I stayed where I was

"Aimee didn't you hear me? It's time to get started." Miss Hudgens came towards me and knelt down in front of me.

"I-I can't." I replied to her a minute later.

"Why not?" She asked me as she folded her arms.

"Because I don't like the texture of paint." I whispered.

Miss Hudgens started laughing at me before her face hardened. "Stop making excuses and do as you are told!" She told me as Miss Casper brought an empty container to put the paint in over.

"No." I said stubbornly. "I can't."

"Yes you can and you will! Now stop being an idiot and do your work." She yelled at me.

"No!" I screamed as tears fell down my face. I got up and accidentally knocked over the paint so it went all over the floor and on my clothes.

"Now look at what you've done!" She shouted at me.

"I-I didn't mean to." I stuttered as I backed away from her.

The other kids took this chance to have a paint fight with everyone. They grabbed brushes and dabbed paint on them before they smeared it all over someone else. A boy named Jasper came towards me and smeared it on my cheek.

"Stop!" I screamed at him. "I-I don't like it."

He just started to laugh at me as the noise in the room got too much. I fell to the floor and closed my eyes before I placed my hands over my ears and rocked back and forth.

I could hear people yelling my name but I couldn't concentrate. Someone reached out to touch me a second later. "Don't touch me."

"Stop messing around then and do your work!" Miss Hudgens said to me.

"I told you. I can't. I don't like the texture of paint."

"Well how is that my fault? You are such a freak!"

"I-I'm not!" I yelled back at her as the noise in the room echoed in my head. I ran out of the classroom a second later before she could stop me.

30 minutes later

Mum and dad came into the principles office. I looked up at them and saw their eyes widen as the noticed I was covered in paint. All I wanted to do was take my clothes off and change into some new ones

"Good Morning. I'm assuming you are Aimee's parents?" He asked as they sat down. They nodded their heads at him a second later.

"I'm the Principle and my name is Mr Dick and I want to discuss some of Aimee's behaviour with you." He started a second later.

"Aimee not only did refuse to do her work this morning but she also started throwing paint and encouraged the other kids to throw it as well."

"I-I didn't! I accidentally knocked it over and the other kids started throwing paint around the room. I didn't do my work because I cant stand the texture of wet paint."

"Stop lying Aimee." Mr Dick said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not lying!" I yelled at him nearly in tears.

"It's okay honey we believe you." Mum told me.

She turned around to face Mr Dick before she stood up and placed her hands on Mr Dick's desk. "You'd better watch it Mister because the next time you make up lies about my daughter I'll call the authorities and go full Mumma bear." Demi warned him.

"And trust me, when Demi goes full Mumma bear you'd better run and hope she doesn't find you." Dad warned her.