Chapter Thirtythree

Ten Years Later

I had looked at the date and it was March 6th. Ten years since Michael had taken Jazman. "Jazman." I said calling for her. She came running down the stairs with her cousin, Madison, Ryans daughter. "Yes mommy?" Jazman said sitting on the couch. "Today is a special day." I said as Ronnie snuck into the house threw the back door with Ryan. "Why is today special?" She asked me confussed. "Today is the day your uncle Ryan and dad saved you and made you safe for the rest of your life." I said with a smile. "Yup, daddy saved your life." Ronnie said as he rapped his arms around her. "Daddy! Your home!" Jazman said jumping into his arms. Madison ran to Ryan as he came threw the door. "Were going to watch some of your baby videos." I said as Ronnie said down on the couch with Jazman in her lap. "Baby videos!" Madsion yelled as Ryan said sitting down next to Ronnie and Jazman. "This first video, uncle Mika didnt know how to work a camra." I said as I started the video.

"How do you work this?" We hurd Mika say in the video. "Give that." I said in the video as we started fliming Jazman. "Thats you." Ronnie said pointing to the screen. "Really?" Jazman said exited. I nodded my head and looked back at the screen and it was on the shot that Ryan had flimed of Ronnie, Jazman, and I. "I flimed that cute little scene." Ryan said proudly. "Jazman!" Madison said happyily. "Yup thats Jazman." Ryan said proudly as well. I sat next to Ronnie and held his hand as we watched videos of Jazman growning up for the past ten years. I thought to myself as we watch the videos, "This is the happest I could ever been. A beauitful girl. A loving husband doing what he loves. The best brother/friend I could ever ask for and doing my dream job a photographer for my husbands band. From a broke girl, wishing and dreaming of everything she ever wanted and it finall happens. It was rough, but all worth it."