Chapter Sixteen

I woke up at six am by Emmy. I grabbed my white skinnys and Asking Alexandria shirt and went into the bathroom to get dressed and do my make up. Emmy was cooking breakfest with Jacky. "Why is Jacky up?" I said walking into the kitchen. "Hes the one that got me up." Emmy said smiling at Jacky. "I cant belivie I got school." I said sitting down at the table. "Me either! its going to be amazing." Emmy said handing me some toast. "Im driving you." Jacky said smiling as he sat down in front of me. "Oh great." I said laughing.

We finished breakfest and I grabbed Dereks bag he let me use as Jacky and I got into the car. "I wonder what American school is like." Jack said driving. "Crapy." I said laughing. "The UK wasnt that good either." He said laughing as well. "I cant belivie I get to do my senior year here." I said smiling out the window. "Just dont let people know about you and Ronnie unless your up for the risk." He said glancing at me. "Oh, I wont. Emmy and I done talked about it." I said as Jacky pulled up to the school. I got out and walked up to Jackys window and smiled. "Have fun you little shit." He said messing up my hair. I hugged him and walked into school.

The bell rung and I got out my classes and looked for my first one. Looking at the paper and not watching wear I was going, I ran into a girl wearing purple skinnys and an Falling In Reverse shirt. "Im so sorry." I said as I help her pick up her books. "Oh my god, your Ronnies girlfriend!" She said as she looked at me. "Shh. I dont want many people to know. Im just trying to find my first class." I said showing her my classes. "Oh, English. You have that with me. I'll walk with you." She said as she lead the way. "So your a Radke fan?" I said walking beside her. "Yeah. I've loved him ever since Escape the Fate." She said. "Oh damn, whats your name?" I asked her as we walked to the class. "Courtney." She said opening the door. "Someone is late." The teacher said. "Sorry, I got lost and she help me find my class. Im new." I said handing her my paper with my name and info on it. "Ah, Cyndy Wright." I rolled my eyes when she said wright and thought to myself, "Im going to change my last name to Jacky's." "You may have a seat by Jackson." She said pointing to the seat by the guy with longish brown hair and a football shirt on. "Oh great." I said under my breath and sat down. He looked at me evily. I looked behind me and Courtney was behind me. "Dont mind him hes an ass." She whisperd.

I got threw half the day and didnt have anymore classes with Courtney. It was lunch time and I walked into the comands and saw Courtney siting at a table with her friends. She waved at me and I walked over to her. "Guys, this is Cyndy." She said standing up and letting me sit down. "Holy shit, I thought she was lying." Some of her friends said. "About what?" I said confussed. "That Ronnies girlfriend is going to school here." They said. My eyes got wide and I looked at Courtney. "They wont tell anyone else. Promise." She said looking at her friends evily. "Everyone here knows Ronnie, but not as well as we do." One f her friends said. I nodded my head. "How about you guys tell me about you, insted of talking about me and Ronnie." I said seating my bag down. "Im Alexis." The girl with white hair and blue skinnys said. "Thats Jared in the white skinny jeans. The one with blue in her hair is Ashley. Jesse is with the Bless the Fall shirt and Missy with the orange hair." She also said as everyone waved at me. "So whats it like being his girlfriend?" Missy asked me exitedly. "It normal." I said laughing. "Do you live with him?" Ashley asked me. "Yeah." I said. "With Jacky and Derek and Mika and Ryan?" Alexis said quickly. "Yes. Jacky brought me to school actually." I said laughing. "Wow." She said. "Im actually thinking about changing my last name to Vincent since hes like my brother." I said looking at my braclets. "So like, your sixteen. How are you living wtih them? Your from Tennessee arnt you?" Jesse asked me. "Well, my mom gave my friend Emmy custady of me cause shes eighteen." I answerd him. "Whos Emmy?" Jared asked. "My friend thats dating Jacky. Shes going to be taking care of me when Ronnie and them go on tour cause I have to stay here." I said with a mad look on my face. "I bet that sucks." Courtney said. "It does, but I get to spend lots of time with him before he leaves and spring brake he is flying me to were ever there at." I said smiling. "So like, do you know about new stuff before they tell everyone?" Jesse asked. "Some what. I even help discuse stuff. Like, where they tour and when videos are gunna release." I said to him. "Dude you get to watch them shoot videos and watch them before they are released!" Missy said exitedly. I nodded my head. The bell rung and I walked to my next class. I walked inside and Alexis and Ashley was in it. "Yay! I have a class with you!" Alexis said huggin me. I smiled and sat down next to her as we started chemisty.

I was standing outside and spoted Jacky out front. "Im so glad this bitch is over." I said getting into the car. "That bad huh?" Jacky said pulling outta school. "Not really. Met a mess load of friends." I said. "Really?" Jacky said glancing at me. "Yup. Its all cause I ran into a girl in the hall that had a Falling In Reverse shirt on and noticed me intently. Then told her friends and I became friends with, Courtney, Jesse, Jared, Ashley, and Alexis." I said laughing. "Wow, that many huh? How does it fell to be noticed?" He asked. "It feels differnt. Takes some getting use to." I said watching the trees pass by. "I know. Im just getting use to it." Jacky said as we pulled up to the house. Ronnie was siting on the pourch with Ryan. I ran out of the car and jumped into Ronnies arms. "How was your first day?" Ronnie said as he sat me down and kissed me. "Pretty good. Got noticed pretty fast." I said laughing as I walked into the house. "Really? Man, that sucks." He said laughing as he sat on the couch. I sat my bag down by the stairs and went into the kitchen with Mika and Emmy. "Somthing smells good." I said grabbing an apple as I looked at the food they were cooking. "It was depressing waking up with you." Ronnie said as I sat beside him and he put his arm around me. "Since you started on a friday, that means weekend and that means, movie marathon!" Ronnie said as he got up and drop alot of movies on the coffe table. "Yes!" Derek said running down the steps and started going threw the movies. "Ooo!" I said picking up A Nightmare For Chrismas. "We are so fucking watching that." Jacky said from across the room. "That shall be first." Ronnie said going threw the movies also. "How about this one next?" Mika said picking up Butcherd. "I havent seen that in forever. Yes we will watch it next." I said as I walking into the kitchen with Emmy and made popcorn. I grabbed the bowl of popcorn and cuddled up next to Ronnie. Emmy sat in Jackys lap in the chair and Ryan sat next to Ronnie and I. Mika put in The Nightmare Before Chrismas and laid in the floor in front of the couch. I got a pieace of popcorn and threw at him before the movie started. He turned around and stuck his tounge out at me and watched the movie. The movie started and This Is Halloween started to play. Jacky started to sing with it and I joined him. Ronnie looked at me and smiled as he kissed my cheek. "What dorks." Ryan said eatting popcorn. I stuck my tounge at him and shut up to watch the movie.

"Time for Butcherd!" Mika said as the movie ended. "I love that were Sally sings about Jack." I said looking at Ronnie. "Yeah then she finally got to be with him." Ronnie said as he kissed me nose. I smiled and laid on his chest as Mika put in Butcherd. Ryan got up and went to the bath room. Ronnie and I stole his spot and laid down on the couch. Ryan walked back and the room and we all laughed. "Oh hell no." Ryan said as he sat on top of us. We laughed even more and Ryan got in the floor with Mika. The movie started and we watched it silently.

I had fallen asleep before the movie was over. Ronnie woke me up, but I didnt wake. "Shes so cute while shes sleeping." Emmy said. "Very." Ronnie said as he picked me up and carried me into the bed room. "Good night my dark princess." He said as he coverd me up and kissed me. "She tends to fall asleep during movies." Emmy said as Ronnie walked back into the room. "Its cute I think." Jacky said wrapping his arms around Emmy. "Im not ready to start touring in a month." Ronnie said sitting down in the chair. "Why not?" Mika said. "I dont wanna leave her. Shes perfect. I dont want things to happen like it did with Sally." He said softly. "Ronnie, I promise I will not let that happen. I know Cyndy she wont do anything like that. She really loves you." Emmy said hugging him. "Thanks." He said. "I think its time we got some rest." Jacky said as he got up and took Emmys hand, leading her to the bedroom. "Practice bright and early." Mika said going up stairs.