Chapter Thirtyone

Jazman had been home for almost a week. It was 3 am and Ronnie was up feeding her with Jacky while I was asleep. "Babys are so cute." Jacky said looking at Jazman. "She is the cutest baby in the world." Ronnie said with a smile. Jacky looked at the window for a second. "Did you hear that?" He said focused on the window. "Oh great. What was it?" Ronnie said as he put Jazman in her crib. "I dont know. I hurd a crash like noise outside and some movement." Jacky said as he walked to the door and looked out the window. "I swear to god, if its Michael and hes trying to do anything to my girl, ima kill him this time." Ronnie said angerly. "Ima go wake Mika." Jacky said running up stairs. Ronnie walked back to Jazmans crib and looked at her. "Im not going to let anything happen to you." He said as he coverd her up more. "What happend?" Mika said quietly as him and Jacky came back down the stairs. " Jacky seen somthing outside and heard somthing." Ronnie said walking back to the window. "Mika come with me. Were going to go check it out. Jacky stay here and whatever you do, do not let Jazman out of your sight." Ronnie said as him and Mika went outside. "Dont worry. You'll be safe with me." Jacky said picking Jazman up and siting on the couch.

"What do you think it is?" Mika said as they looked around the house. "Hope to god its not Michael, or he is dead." Ronnie said looking behind him. "Look." Mika said pointing to a figure across the road. "Its a person, thats for sure." Mika also said. "The better hope their names not Michael." Ronnie said as he started to go in the back yard. "Where you going? Are you not going to go see who that this?" Mika said confused. "Im going to act like I didnt see him." Ronnie said going to the back yard. "Okay. If you say so." Mika said following him. Ronnie came back around and peeped around the side. "Yup its Michael." Ronnie whisperd to Mika. "Well do somthing." Mika said quietly. "Hang on." Ronnie said as he watched Michael try to get in the house. "Dude someone is at the door. Is it you?" Jacky said in a text to Ronnie. "No its Michael. Take Jazman up stairs and wake Ryan and Derek." He texted back to him. All of a sudden Ronnie ran full speed to the door and tackled Michael against the door.

I hurd somthing and woke up to find Ronnie not there. I got up and went into the living room and Jazman was gone. I hurd banging on the door. I started to freak out as Jacky came running down the stairs. "Shh. Ronnies outside. He found Michael outside the house. Jazman is up stairs with Ryan, Derek, and Emmy." Jacky said to me. I went to the window and looked outside. Ronnie was banging Michael on the door and yelling at him. I looked at Jacky and ran out the back door to the front yard.

"What the fuck are you fucking doing here?!" Ronnie yelled at Michael as I can around front. "I told you! Shes mine." Michael said looking at me. Ronnie looked over and seen me standing there. "What are you doing up?" He asked me. "You woke me up." I said as jacky ran to the front yard after me. "I tried to stop her, but shes fast." Jacky said taking a deep breath. "Shes not yours. Shes my wife with my child." Ronnie said looking back at Michael. "Not for long. I have my ways." Michael said as his eyes changed red. "What the fuck dude." Mika said looking freaked out. Michael grabbed Ronnie wrists and broke his grib off on him. My eyes grew in shock and before I new it Michael was in my face. I looked up at him and started to step back. "I have the power and you will be mine." He said as he grabbed my waste and picked me up. I started to yell as Michael started to run off with me, but Ronnie had pulled him by the neck and I fell to the ground. Jacky helped me up as I watched Ronnie beat and beat Michael. Repeatedly, Ronnie hit him. Blood started flying everywhere. Ronnie had finally stopped and just looked at Michael laying on the ground, but Michael had gotten up fast and knocked Ronnie on the ground. Michael turned and looked at me. His face was so messed up, it didnt even look like Michael anymore. I dont even know how he got up after that. "I will be back for her." Michael looking back at Ronnie and took off so fast I couldnt even seen him.

"What the fuck?" Jacky said stairing wear Michael had ran off. "I dont fucking know. How could someone get up after a beating like that?" Mika said in shock. "Theirs no telling." Ronnie said angerly. "He was cold. Frezzing." I said still in shock. "Thats crazy. Are you okay?" Ronnie asked me as he pulled me close to him. I nodded my head as he kissed my forhead. "I dont get that guy at all." Mika said as we walked back in the house. Ryan was on the couch with Jazman while Emmy was in the kitchen. "If that bastard lays a hand on m baby. I will kill him myself." I said looking at Ryan hold Jazman. Ryans eyes got wide. "Dont kill me." He said laughing a little. "Not you dork." I said going in the kitchen with Emmy and sitting down on the counter. "He wont hurt Jazman." Emmy said handing me some coffe. "What makes you say that." I said taking a sip. "For one, you have Ronnie, Jacky, Ryan, Mika, Derek, and I that love the baby more then anything and will ring anyones neck that touches her." Emmy said with a smile and sat infront of me. "I love you." I said to her laughing. "Good. You better." She said laughing as well. I drank my coffee and went to the livingroom and sat by Ryan. "You got an angel." Ryan said looking at Jazman. "She is isnt she." I said looking at her as well. "Its going to be great seeing her grow up." Ryan said as he handed me her. "We got to get a video camra." Ronnie said sitting beside me. "Oh yes. We have to." I said smiling at Jazman.

Ten o'clock rolled around and we was at walmart to get a camra to flim Jazman as she growns up. "I like this one." Ryan said looking at the camras. "Its nice. I always wanted that new one with Ashton Kucher in the preview for it." I said pushing the buggy with Jazman in it. "Here it is." Jacky said looking at it. "Can we get it babe?" I said looking at Ronnie. "We can get it, but we also need to get actual video camra." Ronnie said as he got the camra. "This is the best video camra yet." Mika said looking at this thing dital DVD video camra. "I love it." I said smiling. "This one it is." Ronnie said getting that one as well. "Its going to be fun videoing Jazman." Mika said making faces at Jazman. "Yeah and shes going to be kickin your ass by age 12." Ronnie said picking Jazman up outta the carseat.

"Oh my god! Its Ronnie!" Some random chick said. I looked at Ronnie and his eyes got wide as a group of girls crowed him. "Um guys im kinda busy at the momment." Ronnie said looking at Jazman. "Ah! Whos baby?" One of the girls said. Ronnie looked at me and back at the crowd of girls. "This is my daughter." He said proudly. "Can I hold her?!" They all screamed. "Hey. Dont be yelling and scare her. And no, you cant hold her, but since theres only a few of you. I will sign autographs." Ronnie said as he motioned for me to come over. I pushed threw the crowd and got to Ronnie. "Be good." Ronnie said as he kissed Jazmans head and handed her to me. "Aww." The crowd said. "Hi Cyndy!" Some of them said as I worked my way back to Ryan and the boys. "I guess they just noticed Ronnie." Ryan said quietly. "Yeah." I said laughing a little bit. "I kinda want to leave." Mika said as he sat down and watched Ronnie sign autographs. "It wont be that long." Derek said looking at the movies. "Okay guys. I love you all, now be good. I must attend to my family." Ronnie said as he walked back over to us. "Time to go home and make videos." I said with a smile. "Wait." Ronnie said going back to the electronics. "What?" I said looking back at him. "DVDs." Ronnie said coming back with DVDs in his hand. "Ah yes." I said going up to the counter.

"How does this thing work." Mika said looking at the camra. "Give me that." I said takign the camra from Mika. I turned the camra on and put a DVD in it. Ronnie was holding Jazman across the room as I started to record them. "Smile for the camra." I said laughing as I zoomed in on them. Ronnie looked up and the camra and smiled real big as he waved Jazmans hand. "Aww." Emmy said as she sat in the floor in front of them. "Say hi to aunt Emmy." Ronnie said handing her to Emmy. I got up and sat next to Emm holding Jazman. I got the camra right on her face and she looked at it and smiled. She smiled just like her daddy. I started to cry as I turned off the camra. "What is it babe?" Ronnie asked as he pulled me up on the couch. "Shes so cute. Looks just like you." I said smiling as he hugged me. "Shes amazing." He said as he kissed me. "What be going on?" Ryan said coming from down upstairs. "Come hold your god daugher and let me flim it." Ronnie said as he got the camra and turned it on. "Oh really?" Ryan said kinda nerves. Emmy stood up and handed Ryan Jazman. Ronnie pointed the camra at Ryan and started recording him. "What do I say?" He said with a huge smile. "Tell her who you are." I said laughing. Ryan looked at Jazman and smiled even more. "Hey. Im Ryan, your god father." He said laughinga little. Ronnie zoomed in on Jazmans face and she smiled up at Ryan. "Your the most amazing baby in the world." Ryan also said to her. Jazman giggled. "Aww she likes you." I said as I stood by Ryan. "I hope so." He said laughing. "My turn with the baby!" Jacky said running over to us. "Oh lord, our crazy uncle Jacky." Ronnie said as Ryan handed Jacky Jazman. "Dont listen to them, im not crazy." He said laughing as he held the baby. "Just so you know, you have a crazy family. Perid." Mika said jumping in front of the camra. "Get outta the shot Mika!" Ryan yelled as Jacky handed me Jazman. "This, of course is your beautiful mother." Ronnie said as he got closer to me. "I'll take that." Mika said takin the camra from Ronnie as he recorded us. "What are you doing?" I said looking at the camra. "Showing Jazman her wounderful parents." Mika said laughing. "She takes after her daddy." I said looking up at Ronnie. "When she gets older, shes going to be just a beauitful as you." Ronnie said as he kissed me. "Wait! Hold the kiss!" I hurd Emmy yell. I laughed a little in our kiss as Emmy took a picture of the three of us. "Best picture ever!" Emmy said as she showed it to me. "Oh my god. I love it." I said as Ronnie looked at it. "My new twitter picture." Ronnie said as he sent the picture to hiself. "And new back ground on my Iphone." I said as he sent it to my phone as well. I got the picture and set is as my back ground and looked at the three of us. A happy family doing what we loved to do and we was together.