Chapter Three

We just got into Florida. Ryan was stickin his head out of the tour bus window as we pasted a bar. Ronnie went to shove him out of the window, but I stopped him and pull him back beside me. He looked at me and smiled as he put his arm around me. "Have you ever been to Florida?" Ronnie ask me and Emmy both. "Once, to go to Disney World." Emmy said messing with her hair. "I have, but its been awhile." I said as I looked out the window exited. "I havent been to Disney World in a long time." I said as we pasted the Disney World sign. "I never been to Disney World, but I been to Disney Land." Ronnie said as he gave Ryan a evil look. Ryan laughed and asked, "Why dont we go to Disney World on our day off tommrow?" Ronnie looked me and I smiled really big cause I wanted to go. "Ronnie shook his head and said okay. I jumped up and down and hugged Emmy. This was going to be the first time going to Disney World that I could really remember.

We pulled up to the venu in Orlando and walked inside. The place was huge! Plus, I never been backstage before. I couldnt stop smiling, knowing I was backstage. Emmy and I ran to the couch that was aginst the wall backstage. I beat her to it and laid down. She sat on top of me of course.

Ryan and Ronnie were talking in the corner to each other as the crew was unloading apps and stuff. I looked at Emmy and asked her, "Did you ever think we would be here right now?" She looked at me and then at the doorway that leaded to the stage. "I never really thought we would, but I dreamed it all the time." She said as she looked down. "Whats wrong?" I asked her. She looked at Ronnie and then the stage and said, "I dreamed of being here backstage, but then running across the stage to sing. To sing anything really." I jumped up and hugged Emmy, then ran to Ronnie. "Can you do somthing for me?" I asked him all sweet like. Ronnie smiled and kissed me. "Of course. Anything for you." He said smiling. I pulled him close and whisperd in his ear, "Emmy is a really really good singer and we was talking and she said she dreamed of being backstage and all, but she was singing as well. I wonderd if it would be ok if she helped you sung a song." I pulled back and looked at my feet worried of what Ronnie would say. He looked at Emmy then back at me. "Let me hear her sing." He said as I ran back to Emmy, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her over to were Ronnie was. "Sing. Sing The Drug In Me Is You." I said exitedly. Emmy looked at me funny and shook her head. "Come on, I'll sing with you." I said as I started to sing, "I hurd a knock upon my door the other day." I looked at Emmy and waited for her to sing the next part. She looked at Ronnie then at me. "I opend it to find death starring in my face. The fell of mordal stalking still reverbarits. Everywhere I go I drag this coffen just in case." I smiled big and threw a rock off the floor at Jacky as he was tuning his guitar. "Play!" I yelled as I joined Emmy singing, "My bodys termbalin, sends shevers down my spine! Adrenalen kicks in, shifts into over drive." I looked at Ryan and he started drumming on the table. I had I big smile on my face watching and singing with Emmy, "Your secrets keep sick, your lies keep you alive! Snake eyes every single time you roll with crooked dice." Ronnie laughed and said, "Emmy, your coming out and singing this song with me." Emmys jaw dropped and I hugged her and Ronnie both.

It was time for the show. The boys ran on and Emmy and I sat back on the side and watched. "Are you exited?" I asked Emmy as it was getting close to her going out with Ronnie to sing. "Hell yes! But im so nerves." She said as she stepped away from the stage a little. I hugged her and told her, "No being nerves, or I will go into the bus and take Mika's pickles and smack you with one." We both laughed really hard, then we hurd Ronnie getting the crowd quiet. He told the crowd Emmy was going to join him in singing the last song and he came over to us. "You ready?" He said as he held his hand out. Emmy looked at me and I nugged her to Ronnie. She took his hand and he pulled her out on stage. Ronnie began to sing and Emmy soon joined him. I pulled out Ronnies Iphone, because m phone sucked, and took a picture and my best and my boyfriend singing together. It was jsut smiply an amazing sight.

After the song, they all held hangs and bowd. Emmy ran off the stage and hugged me tight. "You was amazing!" I said as I looked at her and whiped her happy tear from her face. "That felt amazing!" She said as she ran and hugged Ronnie as he was walking off stage. I walked over to both of them and showed them the picture I had tooken. Ronnie took his phone and tweeted the picture and it said, "Me and my new girlfriends best friend singing. This girl is amazing! You guys are gunna love her. She will be singing the last song with me at every show!" Emmys mouth dropped open again and she hugged me. "Never give in." I said as I smiled at Emmy. She had A shock on her face. It took me a mintue before I knew what she was thinking, then at the same time we yelled, "Tattoo!" Emmy and I were for sure getting that tattoo we have been wanting to night.

Ronnie and Ryan walked us to the closest tattoo place to the hotel. We walked in and held Ronnies hand tight. I was nerves, I didnt know what to do or say. I wasnt use to talking to people I didnt know. I wasnt sure how to ask for a tattoo. I looked up and Ronnie hoping he would read my mind. And thankyfully he did. He kissed me head then turned to the guy behind the desk and said, "My girlfriend and her friend want to get tattoos." The guy be hind the desk was looking at his book and said, "Take a seat." We walked to the chairs and Ronnie flipped the guy off as we walked by for being rude.

The guy came over finally after 15 mintues. I was siting in the chair right next to Emmy. Ronnie was siting beside me in a regular chair, holding my hand while Ryan was looking at tattoos on the wall by the door. The guy looked at me and Ronnie and his eyes grew in shock. "You Ronnie Radke?" He managed to get out as he sat in the chair in front of me. Ronnie laughed and shook his head. "Well what can I do for you?" The guy said handing him a tattoo book. Ronnie rolled his eyes and handed the guy his book back. "I said on the way in my girlfriend and her friend was getting one not me and they know what they want." He said as he looked at me and smiled. The guy looked at me and asked what I wanted. "She wants Never Give In on her wrist and I want Never Back Down on mine." I said looking at Emmy and smiling. "Have you ever had a tattoo before?" They guy asked me as he was getting his gun ready. My face grew pale and I shook my head as I looked at Ronnie. "It will hurt alittle, but im hear for you and im going hold your hand the hole way." Ronnie said as he kiss my forhead. I smile and laid my other hand down for the guy to tattoo it. I squeezed Ronnies hand and looked at him the hole time. When I looked into his eyes, the pain of the needle seamd to not exist anymore. I smiled. Just smiled. They guy said all done and whiped my wrist. I looked at it and it was red, but looked amazing. I looked at Emmy as he was starting on her. She looked scared. I jumped from my chair and fell on my knees beside hers and held her hand. "You is my best friend and I love you and you did an amazing job singing tonight! And now we have matching tattoos!" I said as I looked at her tattoo the guy was just getting finished with. Her guys got big. "It looks amazing!" She said as she hugged me. I took my phone out and put my arm beside hers and took a picture. This was propbley one of the most amazing nights of my life.