Chapter Twentyfive

Ronnie and I was sitting in the lobby on the couch just relaxing. Then I spotted that little girl with the Michael Vampire shirt across the lobby watching us. "Babe, I think shes watching us?" I said to Ronnie. Ronnie looked and the girl was just standing there looking at us. "What a creepy girl." Ronnie said shaking his head and looking back at the tv. "Lets go back to our room." I said as I got up and headed to the elavator. Ronnie got up and followed me. We walked into the elavator and there was other people in it. The doors started to close, but the little girl caught it before it shut. "My names Brittany." The little girl said as she bowed when the doors closed. Everyone smiled at her but me and Ronnie. The elavator stopped at 4, but she didnt get off. We just ignored it and waited for it to reach to 6. We got out and the little girl stayed on. "That was not werid." Ronnie said as we walked to are room. "I know." I said as we kept walking to almost the end of the hall way. We got to are room and Ronnie swiped the card. I looked back at the elavator and it opened. The girl was still on the elavator. I rushed inside and jumped on the bed. "Lock the door too please." I said as Ronnie shut the door and locked it. "What would you like to do now?" Ronnie said crawling on the bed beside me. "Hmm, I dont know." I said looking out the window. "We could take a nap? Im kina jet lagged." Ronnie said as he laid his head on the pillow. "Sounds good. Then we can go swiming as the sun sets." I said laying beside him. "Sounds amazing." Ronnie said as he kissed me and we both fell asleep.

I woke up and the sun was close to setting. I hurd a noise coming from the door. "Ronnie." I said quietly waking him up. "What is it?" He said barley awake. "I hear somthing outside the door." I said looking at the door. Ronnie got up and quietly looked threw the peep hole. "Its that girl!" Ronnie said as he opend the door. But the little girl alread started to run down the hall. "Hey you!" Ronnie said as he watched her run to the coner. There was a tall man the turned the coner before she did. "That was creepy." Ronnie said coming back in the room. "Oh well. Its just a girl." I said as I got up and got my swim suit on. "Yeah." Ronnie said as he got is swim suit as well.

I was siting in a lawn chair by the pool enjoying the sun while Ronnie was swiming in the pool. "Come on get it." Ronnie said splashing me. I jumped in and splashed him. "There we go." Ronnie said as he swam away from me. "Hey now." I said following him. He went under water and came back up right in front of me. "Yes my dark prinesses?" He said wrapping his arms around me. "The sun is seting." I said looking up at the sky. "It is." Ronnie said as he swam to the side of the pool and grabbed his phone. He montioned me to come with him, so I did. "Picture." Ronnie said smiling at me. I laughed as he wrapped his arms around me again. He put his forhead on mine and we both smiled as he took the picture. "I think ima cry. Thats the most amazing picture ever." I said as he showed me the picture. "Good." Ronnie said as he posted it on twitter. I swam back to the middle of the pool and Ronnie cased me. "Your too beauitful." Ronnie said as I stopped running from him. "What the heck?" I said looking behind Ronnie. Ronnie turned around and looked up at the room with the man taking pictures of us. "Hey! You!" Ronnie yelled at him. The man quickly went inside his room. "Creepy." I said smiling a little. "ITs probley just a fan." He said as he kissed my check. "I hope so. Were the only ones down here." I said as I climbed on a floaty. "The pool is closing soon." One of the staff members said. "Were just getting out." Ronnie said as he got out of the pool and dryed off. "Lets go driving and see the pretty night lights." I said as I got a towl and started to dry off as we walked to our room. "Sounds like a plan." Ronnie said as we got on the elaavator.

We started driving down the road and looking at the lit up buildings. "So pretty!" I said as we pasted a big building. "I know a place we can go and see them from a high point." Ronnie said as he turned on a road that went up hill. "Oo! I like it." I said smiling as I looked out the window. Ronnie pulled up to a tall building. "Are we going to the top of that?" I said as we walked into the building. "Oh yes." Ronnie said smiling as we got in a elavator. It felt like what seamed forever getting to the top. "Wow." I said as we walked out of the elavator. "Its amazing ant it?" Ronnie said as he held my hand and walked to the edge. "The lights and the view is amazing." I said looking over the side. "I think this deserves a picture." Ronnie said taking out his phone and taking a picture. I looked at him and he looked into my eyes. "Your the most amazing person in my life." Ronnie said as he kissed me. "Your the only person I ever wanna be with." He also said. "You really think that?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Hang on just a second." He said as he walked over to the guy standing by the elavator. He handed him his phone and whisperd somthing. "Now were was I?" He said smiling as he held my hand. "I asked you if you really ment what you said." I said with a smile on my face. "Ah yes. You the only person I want to be with and I mean it. I even have proof." He said with a smirk. "Proof?" I said confussed. Ronnie got down on one knee and I instently started crying. "Dont cry. I havent even asked yet." He said laughing as he pulled out a ring from his pocket. "You dont have to asked, the answer is already yes." I said hugging his neck. "You just made me the happiest man on earth." Ronnie said as he kissed me. I just nodded my head I was so happy. The guy with Ronnies phone handed it back to him. "Like it?" He said as he showed me a picture the man took of Ronnie proposing to me. "Omg god." I said as I started to cry. He smiled and tweeted it to twitter and said, "She said yes and I didnt even have to ask."