Chapter Fourteen

I woke up to the flash of a picture. I opened my eyes to see Emmy standing in front of me. Ronnie had his arms around me and he woke up. "What the hell?" He said rubbing hi eyes. "So cute!!" Emmy said handing me he phone and running into the house. I looked at the picture of us sleeping. "Oh my god I look retarded." I said as I started to delete it. "No dont! I want in on my phone." Ronnie said taking her phone and sending hiself the picture. I thought to myself, "He must love me cause he wanted a picture that I looked horible in." This is going to be my tweeter profile. He said as he added it and posted it saying, "You know your in love when the girl of your dreams is so romantic you fall asleep outside." I smiled really big and hugged him. I grabbed the blanket and we came inside to Ryan cooking breakfest. "Awww." Jacky, Mika, and Derek said. Ronnie flipped them off and laughed as he walked into his bedroom. I sat on the couch by Emmy. "Did you guys have fun last night?" Emmy said smiling at me. "Yeah, but you might slap me." I said handing her my phone with the picture Ronnie took of me and Tommy last night. Emmys eyes got wide. "Oh my god!" She said yelled. "There playing there again tonight. Jacky should take you." I said looking at Jacky and sticking my tounge out at him. He did the same and got up to head to the kitchen.

"Food is done!" Ryan said putting the toast on the table. "Yumm." Mike said rushing to the table and sitting down. Everyone got up and gatherd around the table I stood in the kitchen by the counter eatting a piece of toast cause I wasnt really hungary. "Come sit." Derek said shoving bacon in his mouth. I shook my head and sat on the couch. Ronnie came outta his room with nothing but shorts on. My eyes lit up. "Damn." I said as he walked in the kitchen. "What?" He said smiling as he got coffe and sat down at the table. "Nothing." I said smiling really big. "Come sit with me." Ronnie said pouting. I laughed and got up and sat on his lap because there was no other chairs. "Not at the table now." Jenn said eatting her egg. I blushed and just looked around the room. Ronnie ate a piece of bacon and handed the other half to me. I shook my head. "Why? You must eat babe." He said looking at me. "I did. I had toast." I said smiling. "You need more." He said handing me the bacon. I ate so it would make him happy.

"So whats the plans for today?" Derek said plopping down in the chair next to the couch. "Since it being the end of summer almost, I should be regestering for school." I said as I pulled out Ronnies laptop to search for a school. "No no. I know the schools around here." Ronnie said shutting my laptop. "Road trip for school!" Jacky yelled as he jumped up and grabbed the keys. "Oh lord, Jacky wants to drive." Ryan said as we all walked outside. I climbed into the back seat with Ronnie and Ryan. Emmy got up front and Jacky drove.

We went to 3 differnt schools and none intersted me. There ones on left on the list. "East Valley High. That sounds good." Ronnie said reading the name off the list. "Yeah, I guess." I said looking out the window. "Cheer up, it will be okay." Jacky said looking back at me in the mirror. "I love you," Ronnie said as he hugged me. "I love you too." I said smiling up at him. "Here!" Jacky said as he pulled in to the school. Ronnie couldnt come in because of the level of his fame, so Jacky and I walked into the school. We walked threw the halls and kids were talking to their friends. Posters all over the halls. It was so differnt from my highschool. We walked into the office and sat in a seat and waited for them to call us. The lady at the desk motioned for me and Jacky to come to her. "How can I help you?" She asked. I looked at Jacky silently and he gave me a death stair. "I need to sign up to go to school here." I said nicely to the lady. "What school did you coem from?" She said as she went threw papers. "Livingston Acadamy in Tennessee." I said smart cause I hated that school. "I need paperwork from you prevese school." She said. I handed her paper I printed off that my mom sent me that I needed. "Looks like you have everything. I'll get you in the sestom and you can start on time with everyone else. I'll send you your schedual in the mail." She said looking threw paper. "Why are all these other kids here if they havent started yet?" Jacky said randomly. "And you are you?" The lady said looking at Jacky funny. "Oh, Im a friend of hers" Jacky said laughing. "Well they are here for summer school." She said slowly. Jacky just turned and walked outside. I laughed and told the lady, "Dont mind him, hes from the United Kindom." I ran and caught up to Jacky and beat him to the car. "Guess whos going to East Valley High!?" I said as I got in the car and hugged Ronnie. "Thats great baby!" He said as he kissed my check. "I acutally really like." I said exitedly. "I dont." Jacky said getting into the car. Ronnie looked at him confussed. "The lady laughed at Jacky." I said laughing a little. "Ahh poor Jacky. Do we need to send her to detention?" Ronnie squezzing his shoulder. "I cant wait for you to start school." Emmy said exited. "That was random in a way." I said laughing.

"Its about time you guys got back." Ryan said as we walked in the house. Jenn and Ryan was watching Pirates of the Caribean. "Epic movie." Emmy said and joined them in watching the movie. "Time to work out." Ronnie said as he walked to the kitchten, got a water and motioned for Mika to follow him. I stuck my tounge out at him as he walked by. "You wanna come?" He said stopping beside my holding out his hand. "Sure." I said smiling and taking his hand. Mika had his shorts and tank top on and started to do curls. Ronnie grabbed his shorts and stripped in his boxers then but on his shorts. I grined really big. "What?" He said smiling and kissed me. I smiled as he started to curls as well. "How long do you work out?" I said looking around at the weights. "For at lest an hour." Mika said still doing curls. "Hey spot me." Ronnie said as he put on weight to the bench press. "Watch this." He said laying down under the bell. The weights he put on were huge. Mika stood behind him to make sure he didnt hurt hiself. Ronnie started to lift the bar up and down. I was amazing at how fast he could do it. I took out his phone and took a picture and tweeted it saying, "Now thats alot. -Cyndy." I hurd Ryan yell, "really?" In a smart way. I laughed to myself as Ronnie sat down the weight. "Whats so funny?" He said smiling as he got up. Mika showed him the tweet from his phone. "Your a tweetahlic." He said laughing. "We need to get you a good phone and a new twitter name." He also said. I hugged him and smiled. "Tommrow we will go add you to my plan and make you a twitter." He said as he kissed me cheek. I swear life was going so good at this momment.