Chapter Seven

I woke up the next morning and Ronnie was gone. I jumped from bed and looked around, everyone was gone. I opened my door and knocked on the room Emmy and Jacky were in. Emmy came to the door. "Where is everyone?" Emmy said confused. "I came to ask you the same thing." I said taking Emmy's hand and going back into my room. I looked at the clock and it was around one. Emmy and I sat on the bed. "What's that?" Emmy said pointing to a paper on the bed. I picked it up and read it, "I woke up and you were asleep. I didn't want to wake you. We got up and left for sound check. I'll be back by to get you and Emmy before the show. I love you. -Ronnie." I got a big smile on my face and looked at Emmy. "Awww! That's sweet. Jacky didn't leave me a note." Emmy said laughing. I hugged her and said, "Ronnie said Jacky wasn't much of a people person and wasn't good with romantic stuff, but ima make sure Ronnie teaches him."

I went into the kitchen and looked for anything Ronnie and Ryan had from last night. There was nothing what so ever. I ploped back on the bed and looked around. I had no money and Ronnie and Ryan both took there walets. "What are we going to eat?" Emmy said as she walked to the door. "Lets go to the lobby, they might still have breakfest." I said putting on Ronnie's jacket.

We walked to the lobby and I froze in amasment. Emmy looked at me like I was crazy. "What is it?" She said confussed. I couldnt speak. I just pointed my finger to the guy in line with tattoos. "Who is that?" Emmy said looking at him. I still said nothing, but then he turned and looked at me. I quickly turn around and my face was red. "Michael Vampire." I finally mumbaled and turned back to see him sit at a table. "Whos that?" Emmy said walking up to the breakfest bar. I walked up to Emmy and pulled her away. "My second favorite band!" I quietly screamed. I pulled Emmy over to his table. "Your Michael Vampire." I said exitedly. He smiled and nodded his head. "Yours Radke's girlfriend arnt you?" He said after he ate his toast. My eyes got wide. "You know me?" He shock his head again and said, "Yeah, Ronnie told me about you. Were playing with him tonight. I just left the venu were we play." My mouth dropped, "Your like my second favorite band, well tencnicly first cause Ronnies my boyfriend now and well yeah." I got to exited and couldnt talk right. "Thats cute. Im technicly your idol cause technicly your boyfriend cant be your idol anymore and your getting tounge tied." Michael said laughing. "You look tired and hungary. You should eat and take a nap before the show. I'll meet you girls at the show with Ronnie and we can chat." He countied to say. I smiled as I shook his hand and walked to the breakfest bar.

"Wow." Emmy said laughing. "What?" I said blushing. "He really is your idol huh?" Emmy said as she was pouring her a glass of milk. "Yeah one of them. I still think Ronnie as one, but hes my boyfriend now and hopefully he will be staying that way." I said laughing and grabbing toast and milk. "Your so goofy Cyndy." Emmy said as we walked back to are room. I waved at Michael as we passed him.

I ate my toast and drunk my milk, then ploped on the bed. "I cant wait for the show tonight." I said staring up at the celian. "I cant belivie this is the last one." Emmy said as she finished her food. "Oh shit." I said as I jumped up from the bed. "This is the last show. Whats going to happen after words? I gotta go to school at the end of summer." I said freaking out. "Dont worry about it. Im sure its going to be fine." Emmy said as she finished her food. "Of course its fine with you, you dont have school. My mom wouldnt let me go to cailiforina and finish my last year." I said as I started to cry. Emmy rushed over adn hugged me. "I love Ronnie. What am I going to do? I dont wanna leave him for a whole year. I dont want him to stay with me cause I dont wanna take him away from his dream of singing." I also said. Emmy hugged me. "Its going to be okay. I promise." Said said as she looked at her phone. "Jacky just texted me. He said there about to leave to come get us." She said. "You dont want Ronnie to see you down like this do you?" She said as she messed my hair. I looked down and said, "I guess not." Emmy smiled and went back into her and Jackys room. I got up and and started to go threw Ronnies bag. As I was looking at his clothes, I started to cry again. Thinking about him and not going what was going to happen after the show and tour was over.