Chapter Twentyone

"I cant wait to see Ronnie!" I said as Emmy and I landed in New Mexico. "I cant wait to see Jacky." Emmy said as we waited for are bags. "This week is going to be amazing." I said looking at my phone. Ronnie tweeted, "On my way to the airport to pick up my amazing @xCyndyx." I smiled and grabbed my bag. "This will be intersting." Emmy said as we stood outside waiting for the guys to come get us. "So how you going to tell him?" Emmy asked as we waited. "I was thinking tonight just sitting in bed about to go to sleep." I said smiling thinking of the idea. "That sounds really nice." Emmy said smiling as well. "Van!" I yelled pointing to the van coming our way. Ronnie jumped out of the pasenger seat and I jumped into his arms. "I missed you so much!" He said kissing me. "I missed you as well my dark prince." I said laughing as he sat me down. "Jacky!" Emmy said crawling into the back with Jacky. "So what shall my lady want to do today?" Ronnie said climbing into the van. "Just spend time together. We have the hole week to do stuff." I said crawling in the back behind him. "Sounds good to me." Ronnie said as we pulled out of the airport.

We got to the hotel were Ronnie and the guys were staying at. "Heyy!" Ryan said as we walked into the room. "Ryan!" I said hugging him. "You guys been having fun?" He said helping me with my bags. "Oh yea." I said laughing as I fell on the bed. "So you wanted to tell me news?" Ronnie said laying beside me. I looked at Emmy and back at Ronnie. "Not just yet. How about we go swiming?" I said getting up and going threw my bag. "Sounds good to me!" Ronnie said running to the bathroom to grab a towl. "Meet you down there?" I said as he kissed me and walked out the door. "Something up?" Ryan said. "I have to ask you somthing." I said looking at my feet. "Anything." He said giving me a worried looked. "What is Ronnies thoughts on kids?" I asked shaky. "He loves them. He cant wait to have one." Ryan said smiling looking out the window. "Why you ask?" He also said. "Well, dont tell him anything yet, cause I plan on telling him tonight, but im pregnet." I said looking up at Ryan. His eyes got wide and jaw dropped. "What?" He finally said. "Yeah." I said getting up and grabbing my swim suit. "I cant belivie it." He said getting a towl. "Please dont tell him or anyone till after I tell him." I said begging him. "I wont, promise." Ryan said smiling as he walked out the door. I got changed into my swim suit and went down to the pool to join everyone.

"Its been way to long since I seen you." Ronnie said as he put on his pj pants. "I know. I missed you so much." I said crawling into the bed. "So, what is it you wanted to tell me?" Ronnie said laying beside me. "Okay, well. I've been sick latley and well I took this test. A pregnecy test and it was positive." I said look at Ronnie kinda scared. He just looked at me for a long time. "Whoa. Really?" He finally said. I nodded my head and looked at my stomic. "And im the father?" He said as he started to smile. "Yes." I said smiling as I took his hand and put it on my stomic. "Thats a little Radke?" He said smiling even bigger. "So your okay with this?" I asked him. "Hell yea!" He said as he kissed me. "Good." I said as I kissed him. "Your the best." He said as I laid my head on his chest and looked up at him. I fell asleep knowing he loved me and the little baby in my belly.

I woke up and coverd my mouth running to the bathroom. I slamed the door behind me waking up Ronnie. "You okay?" He quicky said. But I didnt say anything I was puking. "Im okay." I finally said coming out of the bathroom and crawling back onto the bed. "You dont look like it." Ronnie said wrappin his arms around me. "I dont really feel it." I said sadly. "I shall sing to you." He said smiling at me. I looked up at him and smiled as he kissed me. "Come stop your cryin, it will be alright. Just take my hand hold it tight." He started to sing to me. "I love this song." I said as he kept singing. "You'll be in my heart. From this day on, now and forever more." He countied to sing as he smiled at me. I looked at him and kissed him. "Why are you so good to me?" I said smiling. "Because I love you like crazy." He said looking into my eyes. I blushed and cuddled close to him. There was a knock on the door. "Sound check in 30 mins." Ryan said opening the door. "I dont think im going to sound check. Im going to stay with her, shes not feeling well." Ronnie said smiling at me. "Alright. Shows at 6 so make sure your both here by 4." Ryan said winking at me and left. I laughed to my self as Ronnie kept singing to me, "Why cant they understand the way we feel?" I smiled and took a picture of me look at Ronnie and tweeted it saying, "@REDRUMRONNIE singing to his sick girlfriend. 'You'll be in my heart.' Its sweet." "Your so silly." He said looking at the tweet as he kissed me nose.

I started feeling better and we was headed to the show. "About time." Ryan said laughing as we walked backstage. "Yeah yeah." Ronnie said laughing as he grabbing his mic and sang a little to be ready. "What are you guys going to be singing exatly?" I asked as I sat next to Emmy. "First were opening up with, There's Now Sympathy For The Dead, then end with, Situations." Jacky said tuning his guitar. "Pretty sweet." Danny Worsnop frmo Asking Alexandria said as he walked in the room from the stage. My eyes got wide and I stared at Danny. "What is she looking at?" He asked Ronnie in his British actsent. "Shes probley a fan of yours. I didnt tell her who we was touring with." Ronnie said laughing. "Your a mean ass." I said quicky to Ronnie as I got up and stood by him. "Well Danny, this is my girlfriend I told you about, Cyndy." Ronnie said introducing me. "Hi." I said as I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you." He said grabbing a beer. "Your fucking amazing. I always wanted to see you in concert but never got to." I said exited. Ronnie laughed and rolled his eyes. "Well, looks like you get to know. Want a beer?" He asked handing me one. "I would, but I dont drink. Im glad I get to see you perform." I said smiling. Danny nodded his head and sat down by Ben Bruce, his guitar player. "I love having a rockstar boyfriend." I said setting down my Ronnie and hugging him. His eyes got wide and didnt say anything. "I love you too?" He said in a funny voice. "Babe, I love YOU for who you are. Not what you are." I said kissing him. "Good." He said relifed. I smacked him lightly and laughed. "Show time!" Danny said running out on stage. I stood by the walk way as they started to play, Not The American Average. My favorite song by them.

Danny ran off the stage sweeting up a storm. "That was crazy." He said grabbing a water and falling in a chair. "Your up." I said to Ronnie as everyone else in the band ran on stage. "Wish me luck?" He said smiling at me. "Good luck." I said as I kissed him and he ran on stage. The fans went crazy. I still stood in the door way watching the man I love play while I carried his child in my stomic. He sung, The Weds We Weave, as I started to fill sick again. Ronnie looked at me and winked when he finished the song. I smiled a little and enstently covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I was on my knees puking while Emmy held my hair once again. I hurd a knock on the door. "Are you okay?" Ronnie said. "Im fine! Go finish your show!" I yelled at him as I puked once more. "Man, this kid is killing you." Emmy said as I washed my face and we walked out of the bathroom. "You alright?" Danny asked as I sat on the couch holding my stomic. "Yeah fine. Just pregnet." I said laughing. "Your what?!" Danny said spitting his beer everywhere. "Yeah im pregnet." I said as if he would have already known. "Ronnies kid?" He said. "Yeah, but dont like annoucent publicly only close friends are to know." I said looking at my belly. "Well congrads." He said as he rasid his beer up for a one person toast. I laughed and thanked him.