Chapter Five

I looked out the window of the van as we went threw the gate. "Wow this is simply amazing." I said as Ronnie turnd and look out the window as he put his arm around me. "I will make this the most ronmantic night of your life." Ronnie said as he look at me and kissed me slowly. I blushd and felt weak again. I turn back to the front and sunk back into the seat. Ronnie laughed and put his boot on the back of the seat in Jackys face. Jacky rolled his yes and laughed as he look at Emmy. Its not just any look, he was smiling. Ronnie texted me. The message said, "I think he likes her. He never smiles at girls like that unless he likes them." I quickly looked at Ronnie and smiled. He but his finger over his mouth and texted me again. "Shh, I find out for sure if he does later," the message said.

We pulled up to the castle and got out. I walked up to Emmy and hugged her. "What was that for?" She said as she laughed. I just smiled and took Ronnies hand and walked threw the enterance. I looked back and Jacky was smiling at Emmy again. I thought it was so cute, but I wounder what Emmy would think about it. "Jacky!" Ronnie yelled a we walked threw the other side of the castle. Jacky left Emmy and ran up to me and Ronnie. Ronnie smiled at me and I ran back to Emmy. "Whats up?" I said to Emmy and laughed. "Whats going on? Why did Ronnie yell at Jacky then send you back here?" Emmy asked confussed. I smiled and said, "Nothing, nothing at all."

It wasnt long till fans started spotting Ronnie. I got nerves so I let go of his hand and walked beside Emmy. Ronnie noticed I had let go of his hand and turned around to find me. He didnt look so happy. The fans grew and grew around Ronnie and the boys. It was a few mintues later I saw Ronnie brake from the crowd of people and climb to the top of a statue. "Listen, I know you guys love me and I love you guys to, but if you really love me you will let me walk around freely on my day off. I have a girlfriend and Its the first time shes came to Disney World since she was little. Im showing her and all of you im a good person. So if you see me, please just smile and wave, dont crowd around me. I love you all so very much." Ronnie said as he finished and climbd down. Fans cheerd and made a path for Ronnie as he walked towrds me. I felt my face getting red. I looked at Emmy and she was laughing as Jacky walked to her. I turnd back and Ronnie was standing in front me, everyone watching us. He wraped me in his arms and hugged me tight. I hurd the fans awwing, some calling me a slut, but I didnt care. Who was the one Ronnie was holding right now? Taking a stand for? Ronnie just taught me, in that very momment, not to care what everyone thought of me and I loved him for that.

We starting walking down the path to find the Tower of Terror. I was still shocked by the fact what Ronnie did in that crowd, I couldnt stop smiling cause of it. I looked at Ronnie then at Jacky. He was walking close to Emmy. Talking to her and smiling. I pulled Ronnies arm and he looked at me. "Did you talk to Jacky?" I asked him quitely. Ronnie didnt say anything, just winked at me and looked back in front of us. "There it is!" I hurd Ryan yell as I saw him and Mika run towrd the ride. I looked at Ronnie and laughed. Then Ronnie took off and smacked Jacky butt as he ran past him. Jacky followd closely after Ronnie after that. So it was just Emmy, Derek and I. "Such little kids." Derek said laughing at the site of Ryans pants started to fall down. "I think Ryan likes to walk around half naked." Emmy said laughing and thinking about the show Ryan but on this morning on the balconey. "So where are you guys from? We havent really talked before." Derek said as we walked inside the door to the Tower of Terror. "I came from Tennessee." I said looking at Emmy. "Im from Connetice. I came down from there to stay with Cyndy." Emmy said laughing. "Yup. She be my best friend and the best sister anyone could ask for." I said laughing and looking for Ronnie. I found Jacky and noticed him looking at Emmy again. I yelled his name, but he didnt look at me. I yelled louder and I must have got him outta dream world cause he acted like a scared him. He laughed at told us to join him. The three of us walked up to Jacky. "Wheres everyone else?" Derek said. Jackys eyes got wide. "Oh shit! They left me. I wasnt paying attention." Jacky said looking around for Ronnie and Ryan. I laughed and pushed Jacky towards Ronnie Ryan. I had spotted them while Jacky was freaking out. We walked up to them, Ronnie grabed my hand and kissed my cheek. "You ready?" He said as we walking to the gate from the ride to get on. I smiled and laughed as I pull away from Ronnie's kiss on my cheek. He looked shocked. "No a kiss on the cheek, but on your amazing sweet lips." I said as I laughed and kissed Ronnie. He smiled and for the first time, he blushed. Jacky and the other boys were awwing. I stuck my tounge out at them as Ronnie and I got on the ride.

"That was amazing!" Mika said as we all waited on him and Derek to get off the ride. "Your such a dork dude." Ronnie said as we started walking. Mika flipped Ronnie off and laughed. I looked at the little river that ran beside us. I felt like singing but didnt know what to sing. I stopped and picked up a some pepble and threw it at Mika who was checking out girls. I laughed and Ryan highfived me. "Whats up with you?" Mika said as he stopped walking as well. "Nothing, just trying to be get along with you guys." I said squeezing Ronnies hand tight. "Well, you shoundnt try so hard, cause as soon as Ronnies done with you, your gone." He said s he turned and walked off. My eyes grew wide and they started to water. I didnt even look at Emmy or Ronnie, I just took off running. Trying to find somewhere to hide and get away. I ran so hard and so fast. Longer then I ever have before. I found a empty spot in the park where none was at. I just sat there and cried. What if Mika was right and Ronnie was just bullshitting me. What if he was lieing and Ronnie got made and kicked him outta the band. I could be the cause of an amazing band braking up. I didnt know what to do or think. I just knew I didnt wanna move, I just wanted to sit here and cry.

I sat there for a few mintues and contunied to cry. I hurded my name being called. I looked up and saw Ryan running around yelling my name. I just kept quite. I looked the other way and saw Ronnie and everyone else looking for me. I scooted away so they would see me, but it was to late about Ryan, he spotted me. He walked over to me and knelt down. He looked to where Ronnie was and started to say somthing but I stopped him. He hugged me and gave me his banndanna to whipe my face. "Why did you run off?" He said as he pushed my hair outta my face. I finally stopped crying and answerd him, "I didnt know. I felt like it was my fault. I dont belivie Mika, but what if hes right. And if hes not, I could have broken up the band cause Ronnie getting mad at Mika." I wanted to start crying again, but I didnt. "Now dont you worry about Mika. Hes a dumbass that dont mean half the things he says. As for him being right, hes not. Ronnie is completly crazy about you. More crazy about you then any girl I ever seen him like. He told me you mean the world to him and when he says that, he means it. Ronnie is my bestfriend. He wouldnt use you. I promise. As for braking the band up. Its not going to happen. Because nothing can tare us apart. Mika might have got a broken nose-" I stop Ryan before he could finish. "What do you mean broken nose?" I said sharply. "As soon as you took off, Ronnies face shot read and nothing was said, just Ronnie pulling Mika around to look at him and he reard back and knocked him flat on his ass. But that doesnt mean he kicked him out. Ronnie just has a short fuse and Mika knows he deserved it." Ryan said as he helped me up. "Ryan, your a great friend and a the best friend Ronnie could ever ask for." I said as I hugged Ryan. "Your a pretty amazing girl and you best never brake Ronnies heart." He said laughing as we walked to everyone.

Ronnie ran up and hugged me tight. "Please tell me you dont belivie a word he said. I dont wanna loose you." I smiled and kissed Ronnies cheek. "Ryan explaned everything to me. I dont dont be leave him." I said as I saw Mika walking out of the bathroom with blood all over his shirt. He walked up to me and said, "Im sorry. I didnt mean any of that. I just look out for Ronnie and dont want him hurt and dotn wanna anyone getting between us as a family." I looked at Ryan and he nodded his head. "I under stand and its okay. Im not here to brake up your family. Just be apart f it." I said as I hugged him. Ronnie smiled at me. "Im sorry I almost broke your nose dude." He said to Mika as he took my hand. "Now this is a family momment." Ryan said as he pulled out his phone. I hugged Ronnie with one arm and gave Mika bunny ears as he had his hands around Jackys neck lightly. Emmy laid on the ground in front of us and Ryan stood side was and took a picture of all seven of us together and posted it on facebook. This day started off good, went to bad, then made its way to amazing.