Chapter Ten

We walked in to the Nashville airport and walked threw another metal detectior. "This place is differnt." Ronnie said as we walked to the baggage. "You'll get use to it. Did you tell my mom we took off before we left Cali?" I asked him grabbing the bag with his belts in it. "Why yes I did. Infact im going to call her and see where she is." He said grabbing the bag with his weights. I handed Ronnie my phone and we walked off with it calling my mom. I flipped him off and laughed, then turned around to look for his black skull suit case. I spotted the last two and grabbed them. "Ronniee!" I yelled at him wanting him to help me carry them to the pick ups outside. He turned and laughed as he walked to me and shut my phone and put it in his pocket. "Your phone now huh?" I said handing him a bag. "Yes, yes it is. Your mom is almost here. She just turned it." He said grabbing his weights. We walked out to the front were everyone was being picked up. I looked for my moms car and spotted it way at the begining of the line. "There!" I said pointing to the huge read land cruser getting closer to us. "Man this is differnt." Ronnie said with wide eyes. "Oh, just wait till we get out of the city." I said laughing as my mom pulled up. Of course my brother and his girlfriend, my best friend, was with her. "Alright punk, have you fucked around with my sister?" Tyler, my brother, said as he got outta the car. "Ignore him. Hes just being a dick." I said handing Tyler the bags I had. "Its going to be hard to ignore his smart ass." Marie, my brothers girlfriend, said sticking her head out the door. Ronnie laughed and put his weights in the back. "Get your ass up front." I said to my brother as climbed into the back with Marie. "Why do I wanna do that?" He said smart and got in the front anyways. I stuck my tounge out at him and sat in the middle so Ronnie could sit beside me.

We was about half way home and Marie started staring at Ronnie. I looked at her and said, "What is it?" Marie just laughed and looked at Tyler then back at Ronnie. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Dont mind her, shes just that weird." I said to Ronnie. "Werid is a good thing." Ronnie said laughing and reaching to hold my hand. I grabbed his hand and blushed. "Ha! See Cyndy, your boyfriend agrees with me." She said point and poking at me. "Awwww! Your holding hands!" Marie said cover her mouth and looking at Tyler. "Isnt that cute Tylerrr!" She said poking Tyler. "He best not have his hands all over her." Tyler said without looking back at us. I looked at Ronnie and he got a evil look on his face. I pulled on his arm and he looked at me. I lean toward him and kissed him. He smiled and just looked at me. I started laughing like crazy starting to think and miss how Ryan use to make puking noices everytime we kissed.

"So, what did you do touring?" Marie asked both Ronnie and I. I looked at Ronnie then at Marie. "Well, when we was in Florida. I pranked Ryan, the drummer. I locked him out on the balcony in his boxers and Mika tweeted about it so fans crowed the streets." I said laughing and showing Marie the picture that Ronnie had took. "Oh my god! There pink!" Marie said laughing. "Dude! I got my hair pulled by a pysco fan!" I said loudly to Marie. "Dude, what the fruck." She said laughing. "Yeah, and I was ready to kick so hella ass." Ronnie said with his fist balled up. "Oh my god, yeah. He grabbed her hand and went off on her. I felt so special." I said looking up at Ronnie and smiling. "Aww ant that cute. Some! Dont do that for me." Marie said loudly aiming at Tyler. Tyler just rolled his eyes.

At last, we pulled into my driveway. "You wasnt kidding when you said you lived in nowhere." Ronnie said stepping outta the car to be attacked by a black dog. "My baby!" I said reaching down adn petting my little Jinxx. "Babe! This is my baby, Jinxx. Hes the best puppy ever!" I said to Ronnie as he petted him as well. "Can he be are baby now?" Ronnie said smiling at me. I nodded my head and jumped up from the ground. "Now, just cause were in your state dont mean I still cant read you." Ronnie said standing back up and kissing me. "Are you guys going to help get your bags or what?" Marie said opening the back of the car. I walked and grabbed two bags and Marie grabbed another. Ronnie got his weights and we walked inside. "My room is up stairs." I said as I started to go up them. Marie and Ronnie followed behind me. I turn on the light to my room and sat down the bags. "Oh, by the way. Im stealing yours and Tylers bed." I said to Marie when she walked in my room. "Oh really?" She said dropping off the bag she had and running into Tylers room. "Wow." Ronnie said walking into my room. "I told you im weird." I said picking up a blanket off the floor. "Huge banner, Black Veil Brides poster wall, half Falling In Reverse wall. Not werid. Typical teenage room." Ronnie said seting down his weights. "Do you like it honestly?" I said siting down at the head of my bed. "You know what. I love love it." Ronnie said as he crawled from the foot of the bed to my lap. "Really?" I said giggling as I touched Ronnies nose when he laid his head in my lap. "Yeah. Its cool. Reminds me of my old room." He said looking around. "Man, how come im so tired?" I said streaching. "Its a thing called jet lag. Long plane rides." Ronnie said laughing. "I kinda am to. Would you like to take a nap?" Ronnie said looking up at me. "I never take naps, but I belivie its called for this time." I said getting off the bed. "What are you doing then?" Ronnie said confussed as he got up. "Moving the bed agisnt the wall so one of us dont fall off." I said laughing as I started to push the bed to the wall. "Good plan." Ronnie said as he jumped back on the bad with the side aginst the wall. "Hey now, thats my said." I said laughing at Ronnie. "But, if I sleep on this side I can hold on to you and you wont fall off." Ronnie said pouting at me. I stuck my tounge out at Ronnie and laid beside him. He took out his phone and took a picture of us looking into each other eyes and posted on twitter and said, "Taking a nap with the one I love. Going to expolor the hills of Tennessee when we wake up." I smiled at him and fell asleep in his arms.

It was about five o'clock. I woke up and Ronnie was still asleep. I poked his nose and he opened his eyes. "How long was I out?" Ronnie said rubbing his face. "I dont know." I said taking his phone and looking at the time he posted that tweet. "About two hours." I said handing him his phone back. "Damn, I feel better." Ronnie said as he got up and streached. "So, you ready for me to show you around?" I said getting up and grabbing my skull jacket. "Oh yes." Ronnie said putting his leather jacket and we walked down stairs.

We walked out back and into the shead. "There it is." I said running to my fourwheeler and jumping on it. "You know, I've never rode a fourwheeler before." Ronnie said hoping on behind me. My mouth dropped. "You've never rode one before?" I said stund. He nodded his head and wrapped his arms around me. "Well then, im glad I getta be your first." I said laughing and turning the fourwheeler on. "Im taking you on your first muddin trip." I said lookin at Ronnie. His eyes got wide and started to say somthing, but I took off so fast he forgot what to say and griped on to me tighter. I flew down the road and quickly turned on the next road. "Holy shit this is crazy. I like it!" I hurd Ronnie say as I turn and looked at that big smile on his face. I laughed and started to go around curves. We pasted horses and was close to the cliff. "Wow. This is somthing." Ronnie said when I started to slow down on the sharp curves. We got to the creek and I stopped. Ronnie got off and looked around standing in the water. "Let me see your phone." I said reaching my hand out. He handed it to me and turned and looked up at the sky. I took a picture and tweeted it and said, "He has see the beauty of nature." Ronnie walked back over to me and leaned on the fourwheeler. He looked me in the eyes and I just smiled. "You know, I love your smile." He said smiling back at me. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer. "Oo grabby are we." He said as he kissed me. Once again he managed to make me feel weak.