Chapter Eighteen

I woke up to the sound of crying outside the door. I woke Emmy up and she hurd it as well. "What is it?" I asked her softly. "I dont know." She said. Emmy laid in the floor and looked under the crack. "Its Ronnie." She said as she got up and walked back to the bed. "I gotta talk to Ryan." I said as I got out my phone and texted him. "What happend?" I texted him. "What do you think happend?" Emmy said confussed. "I dont know." I said waiting for him to text back. My phone vibrated and it was Ryan. He said, "Well, we found him by the train tracks. He was crying and his hands were coverd in blood. I didnt even say anything just sat by him and he says she hates me. I told him you dont hate him but to talk to you. And for Michael, hes okay. Just had a concusion, broke nose, and broke jaw. Ronnies up there by the door. Hes been there all night, he hasnt even washed the blood off. Talk to him." My mouth dropped. "At lest Michaels ok." Emmy said looking shocked as I was. "Yeah, but my poor baby." I said looking guilty.

I open the door and he didnt even look at me. Emmy snuck behind me and went down stairs. I nelt down in front of him and took his hands off his face. He looked up at me. His face and hands coverd in blood. Tears ran down his face. I helped him up and walked into the bathroom with him. I shut the door and made him sit next to the sink. I got a wash cloth and wet it. I started to whip his tears and blood off his face. "I still love you." I said clearing a spot on his cheek and kissed it. Hes eyes grew in shock and he looked at me. "Why?" He said barley said. I looked at him like he asked me somthing stupid. "Because, you stood up for me. Your my boyfriend. I care for you. Im going to be here for you no matter what." I said holding his hands. He smiled at me and kissed me. "Now will you take a shower and get rid of all this blood? After we can just spend the day together. Just me and you." I said pushing his hair out of his face. He nodded his head and took his shirt off. I hugged him tight and left him to take a shower.

I came down stairs and everyone was in the livingroom. "So? Is everything okay?" Ryan said looking worried. "Everything is fine. Hes taking a shower right now and then I told him were going to spend the day together alone." I said going into the kitchen and grabbing some milk. "Hes really lucky to have you." Jacky said as he came into the kitchen and hugged me. I just kept quiet. Ryan came into the kitchen as sat at the counter across from me. "You doing okay?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I know you guys will last a long time." He said taking a sip of his coffee he had. "I hope so." I said sitting in front of him. "I can tell he loves you. Alot. More then he has anyone as long as I've known him." He said setting his coffe down. "You really think so?" I said sipping my milk. Ryan nodded his head and I smiled.

The phone rang. It was the hospital. "Hello?" Ryan said answering the phone. His eyes got wide and hug up the phone. "Well?" I said looking at him. "Michael is almost fully recoverd and his going home today." Ryan said shocked. "Wow. That crazy." Jacky said looking at Ryan. "How can someone be fully recoverd from a broken jaw in one night?" Emmy said confussed. Ronnie came down the stairs in his red skinnys and black vest. "You look great babe." I said hugging him. He kissed my fourhead and walked into the kitchen grabbing a piece of bacon. "You doing alright?" Jacky asked him. "Yeah. Im doing good." He said softly. "Were going on I walk. Just let me change first." I said as I ran upstairs to grab my white skinnys and white and red Blood On The Dace Floor shirt.

We was walking down the block. I held Ronnies hand tight. "I hope fans dont bumbard me again." He said looking down at his white boots. "It will be okay." I said kissing his cheek. "How about we walk to the park?" He said looking at me. "Of course." I said smiling at him. We pasted chain reaction and there was people standing outside with signs for Michael. I looked over at them and the signs read, "Get better Michael. We love you. Stay strong." I about cried cause I felt guilty. I looked at Ronnie, who didnt look at them just kept looking at the grownd, then back at the fans. I saw more signs and they said, "Why? Why the wolfpack? How could Radke do this?!" My eyes got wide. Fans new Ronnie did it. I hoped they wouldnt spot us, but they did. They looked at us and gave us evil looks as they flipped us off. I hurd one of them say, "Radkes an asshole." I looked at Ronnie and he just had a blank look on his face. I was worried about him. A fan ran across the street and stopped infront of me and Ronnie. I looked at Ronnie then the fan. Ronnie just kept looking at the grownd. "How could you! I loved you!" She yelled as she cried. I started to say somthin but she stopped me. "You dont even say anything. You just couldnt get over the fact Michael had a thing for you. You couldnt be a normal groupie could you?" She said. I glanced at Ronnie and his face was getting red. "Please. Leave us alone? You really dont know the story and it would be nice if you didnt make him mad." I said shaky. "Are you going to cry?" She said consurend. "Yes, now please exsuse us." I said walking past her and pulling Ronnie with me. "Stop." She yelled. I stopped and turned to her. "Tell me what happend?" She asked. "I cant tell you." I said turning back around.

"Are you okay?" I asked Ronnie when we reached the park and sat on the bench. "Yeah, im fine." He said with his hair covering his face. I turned his head to face me and moved his hair out of his face. Tears were streaming down his face. I whiped his tears and kissed him. "Your way to great for me." Ronnie said hugging me. "Its only because I love you more then you know." I said looking at him. He smiled and kissed my nose. "Your perfect." He said still smiling. I got out my phone and looked up at Ronnie smiling. He looked at me and I took a picture. "I love it." He said kissing my cheek. I uploaded the picture and tweeted it saying, "My love. My life." Ronnie got the tweet and retweeted and added, "Fallow my one true love." I smiled and kissed him.

We reached back to the house and went inside. "Awww." Emmy said as I went to the kitchen and got a water. "What?" I said smiling. "I saw that picture." Jacky said walking into the kitchen. "Im glad you cheered him up." He said grabbing a beer. "Yeah, we still have the hole day together." I said walking in the the room were Ronnie started to lift weights. "Working out in skinnys. Sexy." I said handing him my water. "I know." He said winking at me as he took the water. "Im so glad your feeling better." I said smiling at him. "Me too." He said curling a weight. "I love you." I said looking at him. "I love you too." He said as he sat down his weight and smiled at me. I handed him a towl and he put it around his neck as he wrapped his arms around me. "So strong." I said laughing. "Very." He said as he picked me up. I laughed as he carried my outta the rate room and down the hall. I hurd everyone in the livingroom laughing at us acting silly. He carried me into are room and threw me on the bed. "Wanna listen to mucis?" He said as he walked over to his cd player. "Yes." I said still laughing. "Eminem it is." He said turning on the Recovery album. I started to sing with Love The Way You Lie as Ronnie jumped on the bed and started tickling me. "Your so amazing." I said as he finally stopped. "Really?" He said getting up and drinking the rest of his water. I nodded my head and looked at him. He looked into my eyes from across the room and crawled on the bed. I smiled as he got closer. He kissed me and then kissed my neck as he pulled the cover over both of us.

I was warm. Ronnie was holding me close. I turned and smiled at him. "That was amazing." He said as he opened his eyes. I blushed and nodded. "I would say I wanna nap, but I think I really want some chocolate." I said slipping Ronnies skull pjs on and his Eminem shirt. "I have it coverd." He said putting on his boxers and jumping to the dresser. "Now what would you have in there?" I said as I sat up on the bed under the covers. He handed me a box of chocolate and went to the tv. "Ah! Babe!" I said opening the box. "Also a movie. Dawn Of The Dead." He said putting in the movie and jumping back on the bed. "Your sweet. This is the perfect day." I said smiling at him. He smiled at me and fed me a piece of choclate. I laughed and kissed. "The most perfect day I could ever ask for." He said kissing me again.