Chapter Thirty

A few months had past and we was at a Halloween store looking for coustums. "I would look so good as Michael Jackson." Derek said as he picked out a MJ outfit. "Oh yeah." I said pushing the cart with my huge stomach. "Only if Jazman was here sooner, she could have been a little dark angel." Ronnie said looking at baby costums. "She will be that her first halloween." I said with a smile on my face. "She should be here anytime." Ryan said looking at a coke bottle costum. "I think Mika should be that." I said laughing. "Okay! I will!" Mika said as he grab the costum. "Then what should Ronnie be?" I said looking at him thinking. "Dude! Me and Ronnie should tottaly be twins!" Jacky said exitedly. "Zombie twins." Emm said laughing. "Yes." I said as I agreed and grabbed makeup to make cuts on them. "What are you going to be Cyndy?" Jacky asked me. "I am going to be nothing with this belly." I said laughing. "Ah. What about you babe?" He asked Emmy. "Well, since your gunna be zomie twins with Ronnie im going to be the zombie nurse you killed." She said laughing to her self. "Holy hell. That amzing. Why dont you be my zombie pregnet wife?" Ronnie side with a smile. "Fine." I said laughing.

It was at last, Halloween night. Emmy and I was in the bathroom getting ready. "I think I need more rips on my chest." She said looking in the mirror. "If you say so." I said laughing as I took the knife and cut her shirt more. I took the knife and cut holes in the sleaves and on my belly. "Blood!" Jacky said running into the bathroom. "Thanks babe." Emmy said as Jacky handed her the blood. "Wow." Jacky said in shock. "Go get Ronnie so we can do your makeup." I said to Jacky as he left to go get Ronnie. I finished putting cuts on Emmy as Ronnie walked in the room with a white ripped shirt. "Wow, you guys look alot alike already." I said laughing. "Time to do hair." Emmy said as Jacky sat down in the chair. "If shes donig hair, your doing make up?" Ronnie asked as he sat down in front of me. "Yes, yes I am." I said as I started doing cut wounds on him. "It feels werid." He said as I touched his neck with the makeup. "Holy shit Emmy." I said looking at Jackys hair. "Im done." She said with a smile on her face. "Wow, I look messed up on somthing." Jacky said looking in the mirror. "Yeah, your dead." Ronnie said switching chairs with him. I started Jackys cut wounds but stoped mid way. "Whats wrong?" Jacky asked consured. "I think Jazman just kicked." I said with a smile on my face. "Ahh!" Jacky said laughing. "Yea, like a constent kick." I said as I finished his make up.

We finished up the makeup and waited in the livingroom for Derek. And shortly he ran down the stairs and started singing Michael Jackson. "White glove, curly hair, glasses. You've got it all." Ryan said as we walked to the car. "Wheres your costum?" I asked Ryan as we got in the car. "Oh, im putting it on when we get to the party." Ryan said with a smirk. "Sounds great." I said laughing. "Party!" Mika said running to the car with his coke bottle costum. "Oh my god." Emmy said laughing. Mika strugged to get in the car but he finally got in. "We look like dorks." I said as Ronnie put his arm around me. I looked up at him and smiled. "Were awesome dorks." Ronnie said laughing. "The life of the party is in the car." Ryan said as we pulled up to his girlfriends house. "And the party just arived!" Derek said getting out and ran inside. "Wow." I said laughing as Ronnie helped me out of the car. "Hows the baby?" Jenn asked me as we walked inside. "Shes doing good. Getting exited tho." I said laughing as I held my stomic. "You okay?" She asked me. "Yeah fine. Shes getting exited at the momment." I said grabbing Ronnies arm. "Are you sure thats all?" Ronnie asked me. "Yeah im sure." I said smiling and started to walk around. "You sure your okay?" Ronnie asked me again. "Yes im sure." I said with a smile. "Okay, I want you to meet Sammi Doll and her friend Scout." Ronnie said walking up to Sammi. "Oh wow. Sammi Doll." I said exited as we walked up to her. "Sammi, this is my wife, Cyndy." Ronnie said as he enterdouced me to her. "Hi. Nice to meet you." She said as I shook her hand. "Your like amazing. Your my idol and inspierd me to be a photographer." I said with a huge smile. "Wow, that means alot." She said happily. I smiled and grabbed my stomic again. "Are you okay?" She asked me. "Yeah just baby exited." I said trying to smile. "Are you sure your not going into labor?" She asked. "You know, I dont know." I said grabbing for Ronnie. "Okay you need a hosptial." Sammi said looking around. "Ryan!" Ronnie yelled. Ryan came running out of a room wearing a white sheet. "What is it?" Ryan asked. "Cyndys going in labor. Go get the car we gotta leave." Ronnie said scared.